• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...thursday, December 31

The Sparkling Cider from Meijer was not good. We liked the grape stuff. We had crab dip and crab salad from PC recipes. Just okay. Too much garlic, I think. My friends brought rolled up steak strips with bacon wrapped around them. YUM! Everyone's menus sound great! Since I made homemade egg rolls for 40 last night for NYE party, we are having Chinese take out and a movie. We are hoping to rent UP. Can't wait.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!:sing: Happy New Years Eve!!!!! This year seemed to fly by for me!!!

Tonite we are having leftovers...I want to clean out the frig and and start the new year fresh.....

Last night I made the Loaded Baked Potatoe Chowder...yummmy....:thumbup: The only problem I had with it was a little thin...until I read back over some previous threads that stated to use whole milk....we only use 1%...drained some out and it was good to go. I added broccoli.:thumbup: It was very filling and comforting! Next time I may add corn, bacon,peas,etc.....

Happy New Year Everyone......may you find 2010 filled with joy,warmth,healthiness, prosperity and everything you wish for!!!!!!:love:

I haven't tried the Loaded Chowder yet, but will soon. Good to be reminded of the enhancements. My hubby is taking me out for New Year's Eve dinner--Wooo Hoo!! I never stay up to watch the new year come in anymore--it comes in whether I'm sleeping or not. Enjoy Everyone!!!

We got falling confetti early - 4 inches of snow:grumpy: So as my husband was leaving for an half day of work, I suggested we stay home for dinner. I think we will have Pork Fried Chinese Rice.

We went to The Squeakquel movie, and then out to a late lunch @ Red Lobster.

For dinner, we are staying home. Having snackies, and Sparkling Cider....along with movies and popcorn.

We are going to a friends for appetizers and desserts!! I am bringing salad (with about 10 different toppings!!) and the honey apple brie bites! Also Warm carmel nutty brownies!!

Zesty Ravioli Skillet & Quick Apple Crisp w/ Ice Cream!!

"Firehouse Chicken" in the DCB. Onion soup mix, Catalina salad dressing, and a can of whole berry Cranberry sauce. Mixed together and added 4 chicken breasts. It marinated overnight. Now I'm trying it in the microwave. Usually I would put this in the crockpot or a 9x13 dish in the oven, but now I'm trying it w/ the DCB. Making some rice to go with it, too.

babywings76 said:
"Firehouse Chicken" in the DCB. Onion soup mix, Catalina salad dressing, and a can of whole berry Cranberry sauce. Mixed together and added 4 chicken breasts. It marinated overnight. Now I'm trying it in the microwave. Usually I would put this in the crockpot or a 9x13 dish in the oven, but now I'm trying it w/ the DCB. Making some rice to go with it, too.

That sounds GREAT!! let me know how it comes out?

We are staying in tonight & having appetizers. We ate a late lunch at Fridays about 2:00. We're having mozerella sticks, jalepeno poppers, catfish, mushrooms, pizza rolls and something else. All JUNK! :D DH & I have some wine for midnight to celebrate not only the new year but also our wedding anniversary. :)

We had roasted chicken and roasted asparagus carrots, peas and rice, my family could not agree on a veggie so I made 3 and wine, we have peach champagne for midnight toast...

Here's to a great 2010!!

crystalscookingnow said:
We are staying in tonight & having appetizers. We ate a late lunch at Fridays about 2:00. We're having mozerella sticks, jalepeno poppers, catfish, mushrooms, pizza rolls and something else. All JUNK! :D DH & I have some wine for midnight to celebrate not only the new year but also our wedding anniversary. :)

LOL - your day sounds like ours. Late lunch @ Red Lobster, and we are having mini pigs in the blanket, green bean french fries, tater tots, mozz. sticks, and pizza rolls. :chef:

Happy New Year, and Happy Anniversary!

Our days sound alike and our business years sound alike... what's next? lol!! Hopefully next year & we'll be on the trip together!! :D

ChefBeckyD said:
We went to The Squeakquel movie, and then out to a late lunch @ Red Lobster.

For dinner, we are staying home. Having snackies, and Sparkling Cider....along with movies and popcorn.

What kind did you have. We didn't care for our Sparkling Cider from Meijer, I think it was St. Julian's. We liked the grape stuff.

I made crab dip and crab salad from PC recipes. Just okay. Too much garlic, I think. My friends brought rolled up steak strips with bacon wrapped around them. I can't believe we ate it all. Of course, there were lots of cookies and peanut butter balls.

YUM! Everyone's menus sound great! Since I made homemade egg rolls for 40 last night for NYE party, we are having Chinese take out and a movie. We are hoping to rent UP. Can't wait.

What recipes are available for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, December 31"?

Some popular recipes for this day include garlic and herb roasted pork tenderloin, cheesy chicken and broccoli casserole, and honey glazed salmon.

Can I modify the recipes to suit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, all of our recipes come with variations and substitutions for various dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these recipes?

Most of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, some may require a specific Pampered Chef product, such as our garlic press or baking stone, to achieve the best results.

How many servings do these recipes make?

Each recipe typically serves 4-6 people, but this can vary depending on portion sizes and individual appetites.

Are there any dessert recipes included for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, December 31"?

Yes, we have a variety of dessert recipes available for this day, including peppermint brownies, apple crumble, and chocolate raspberry trifle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara