• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..thursday, Oct. 29

In summary, Tonite we are having a fan favorite: blushing: chicken cutlet wrapped around mozzerella cheese and either spinach or broccoli cooked in a gravy served over brown rice w/steamed veggies on the side....it's not anything fancy/hard, but busy nite in the house again!!
pamperedbybarbara
Tonite we are having a fan favorite:blushing:...chicken cutlet wrapped around mozzerella cheese and either spinach or broccoli cooked in a gravy served over brown rice w/steamed veggies on the side....it's not anything fancy/hard, but busy nite in the house again!!

Also...Thank you Becky for suggesting I go with the Apple Crisp..was a big hit!!!!

I'll be eating out. The Furry Guy will get the doggie bag from whatever restaurant I choose. Well, that or any of the several things leftover in the fridge--vegetable soup, apple cider pork chops, etc.

YEA for the Mom's Apple Crisp! That is a huge favorite here - and so easy! (and as far as desserts go, pretty healthy!)

Tonight, we are having Spaghetti and Cheesy breadsticks. (the cheesy breadsticks are from Schwans...DH and DS go NUTS for them!)

We have a P/T conference at 4:15, and then I have to come home, get dinner, and leave for my show by 6pm....plus a full day before that - so very simple easy dinner for tonight!

Well tonight for dinner is BBQ Beef Bundles with veggie on side (not sure what) and probably something for dessert, maybe some of those Whoopie pies if I can get them made this afternoon.

I'm going to make the Pumpkin Whoopie pies for Margo's Halloween party tomorrow, so I'm thinking I'll make enough that I can have at least 5 extra to go with our supper.

We've got busy night with oldest chior moved to tonight, which is normally on Weds., so last night was calmer than normal, lol.

Does anyone have any tips on the BBQ Beef Bundles, my director spoke of this recipe at last cluster meeting and just sent us the recipe. SO I'm trying it tonight as I've got everything on hand to make.

Lisa

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Well tonight for dinner is BBQ Beef Bundles with veggie on side (not sure what) and probably something for dessert, maybe some of those Whoopie pies if I can get them made this afternoon.

I'm going to make the Pumpkin Whoopie pies for Margo's Halloween party tomorrow, so I'm thinking I'll make enough that I can have at least 5 extra to go with our supper.

We've got busy night with oldest chior moved to tonight, which is normally on Weds., so last night was calmer than normal, lol.

Does anyone have any tips on the BBQ Beef Bundles, my director spoke of this recipe at last cluster meeting and just sent us the recipe. SO I'm trying it tonight as I've got everything on hand to make.

Lisa

What are they? What is the recipe? they sound interesting, couldn't find them listed on CC...

Never mind, I googled it and found it. They sound good, but I don't have any suggestions, obviously, since I've never made them. But thinking I might have all of the ingredients too, so I might try them tonight too... we'll see, maybe tomorrow, I think I'm making swiss steak tonight, I have the meat thawed out, so better do that first.

Paula,
Here you go:

Barbecue Beef Bundles The Pampered Chef ®

3/4 pound lean (90%) ground beef
1 cup ketchup
2 teaspoons vinegar
3 tablespoons Pantry Barbecue Seasoning Mix
1 3-ounce block cheddar cheese
4 green onions with tops
1 small red bell pepper
1 garlic clove
1 pkg. (17.3 ozs.) grand-size flaky or buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
1 pkg. (10.2 ozs.) grand-size flaky or buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)

Brown the ground beef. Add the green onions, red bell pepper and garlic. Stir in the cheese.

Mix the ketchup, vinegar and BBQ rub together and add to meat mixture.

Roll out the biscuit and scoop one medium scoop of meat mixture.
Pull the biscuit up around the meat, twist and put upside down in the sprayed muffin pan.

Cook at 375 until biscuits are brown.

Velvet’s Tip: Make extra meat, as Don is not filled with what’s inside, so Velvet generally makes extra and puts it on side.

Ooops, should have continued reading, see that you found the recipe.

Lisa

PS,
Barbara,
Forgot to mention, sounds like you need some company for dinner tonight, your dinner sounds wonderful.

Lisa...come on over,however, you may only see me for a few minutes DD has drama club after school,then homework,then cheer practice and my DS who is back to school today:sing:has JSA club and is planning on catching up w/his Lab Chem. teacher and AP Algebra teacher,too..so I am playing taxi today as well as cook,cheer team mom,cleaning lady,wife and mom...where in Pa. are you? My dinner sounds good,is good, and very easy to make;)....

Sorry, can't be there, little to long of a drive to get dinner, lol.

Lisa

PF Chang's!

Sister in law's birthday dinner.

I can hardly contain the excitement I'm feeling for this evening:rolleyes:

pampcheflisa said:
PF Chang's!

Sister in law's birthday dinner.

I can hardly contain the excitement I'm feeling for this evening:rolleyes:

Hmmm, am I noting a sense of sarcasm there? I know that I personally wouldn't be excited about spending the evening with my SIL but that's just me...

Spaghetti.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" meal for Thursday, Oct. 29?

The "What's for Dinner" meal for Thursday, Oct. 29 is our Chicken Fajita Casserole.

2. Is the Chicken Fajita Casserole suitable for vegetarians?

No, the Chicken Fajita Casserole contains chicken as the main protein source.

3. How long does it take to prepare the Chicken Fajita Casserole?

The Chicken Fajita Casserole takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook, for a total of 1 hour.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chicken Fajita Casserole?

While we recommend following the recipe for the best results, you can make substitutions according to your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. Just keep in mind that the end result may differ from the original recipe.

5. Are there any side dish recommendations for the Chicken Fajita Casserole?

Yes, we recommend serving the Chicken Fajita Casserole with a side of Spanish rice and black beans to complete the meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • pamperedbybarbara