• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28

In summary, the conversation was about people's plans for dinner, including homemade shrimp bisque and fresh pesto, a meal from Rachael Ray's recipe, Subway for a quick meal, meatloaf with potatoes and green beans, and BBQ pork chops on the grill. Some people were still undecided on what to cook, while others were using ingredients already in their kitchen due to budget constraints. Despite the variations in meals, everyone seemed to be enjoying their food.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffers......jenniferINarizona and pamperedharriet...have an awesome day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I m making homemade shrimp bisque (so easy) and also fresh pesto....DD has been begging for pesto and bisque is a great way to sneak in some veggies (carrots and celery)...

have great weekend everyone!!!

Last night was supposed to be Roast, but I got on a tear, and started deep-cleaning and organizing kitchen cupboards...so we ended up just having leftovers. We have friends over for dinner tonight, so I thought I'd make the Roast for tonight. That was, until DH watched Dr. Oz last night, and Rachael Ray was on there with a meal that he thought looked really good. It does look good...so this is what we're having tonight! (minus the radishes...I abhor radishes.)
Rachael Ray?s Turkey Meat Loaves With Smashed Sweet Potatoes, Peas and Radishes | The Dr. Oz Show

We are going to Subway..something quick and easy..and then we are going to go get our new TV stand with my boyfriend's parents..they have vehicles that it will fit in. We want it now so we can set up the new TV to watch the Super Bowl next week.

GO STEELERS!!

We are having meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.

Comfort food, since we had a big snowstorm yesterday and are expecting more today.

I am trying to decide between Shrimp scampi with tomatoes over fettucine (need to locate my recipe) or meatloaf with potatoes and a veggie.

Chefgailb said:
We are having meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans.

We had that (sub corn for green beans) as leftovers last night...

No clue what's going on the stove for tonight

Hmm....tonight's plans are still in the works...so not sure if I will cook or just throw something together! But last night we had bbq pork chops on the pit! They were so delicious! Also made a foil packet of diced new potatoes w/ evoo, sea salt & pepper w/3 ice cubes - they were so delicious! I usually use butter, but I am trying to use healthier substitutes so we tried it w/evoo, we loved it even more!!!!! Also made a foil packet w/ squash, evoo, salt & pepper and 2 ice cubes! It came out so good! The ice helps steam the food so that it comes out tender, not just roasted! hehe! We love cooking on the grill!

We're planning on stew. Potatos, venison roast, celery & carrots. YUMMM! We're on a "what's in the cupboard/freezer" kick until payday since we're literally drained (Gotta love being a family of 3 on the salary of an A1C). So basically we're living off whatever is in the pantry and freezer. Thankfully we were blessed with 1 large deer & 1/2 pig in our freezer this fall and many other freezer staples so we should make it through until Tuesday!

We are having peppercorn pork tenderloin & oven roasted ranch potatoes. Yumm!

We had chili dogs. We had them cuz hubby said, Hey, how about chili dogs! Then he left for Atlantic City with a buddy for the night without eating! Oh well, it was easy. Very unhealthy, but easy.

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28" all about?

"What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, we showcase new and exciting recipes that you can easily recreate at home using our products.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28"?

To participate, simply tune in to our live cooking demonstration on our website or social media channels on Friday, January 28. You can also purchase the ingredients and products featured beforehand to cook along with us.

3. Can I access past episodes of "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28"?

Yes, all past episodes are available on our website for viewing at any time. You can also find the recipes and list of products used for each episode on our website.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to join "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28"?

No, anyone can join in on our cooking event. It's a great way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, even if you don't own any Pampered Chef products.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions during "What's Cookin'.....friday, January 28"?

Yes, we often offer exclusive promotions and discounts during our cooking events. Be sure to tune in to take advantage of these special offers and stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara