• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, January 18

In summary, the asparagus can be cooked in a number of ways, with different results. The oven, stove top, or steamer are all easy to use and have minimal calories.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....!!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.....in fact, the weekend has extended into today for my kids!!!! no school for MLK, so they slept/are sleeping late!!!

Not sure what to make for dinner tonite..I am leaning towards homemade shrimp bisque soup w/bisquits and a few little sides/apps.....DH isn't home tonite for dinner:( and the kids love this...

Have a great day!!!!

BBQ'd Baked Pork Chops, with Parmesan Egg Noodles, and Roasted Asparagus.

Haven't decided what to make...I've been down with a stomach bug yesterday and it's still feeling tender, but I know I need to make SOMETHING for the family.

I will be making Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. I picked up some green onions and bacon last night, and have everything else ready to go!

I think I'm going to make the ham and cheese omelet roll and pancakes with mini chocolate chips in them.

We are finally having a sunny day here today so we are going to BBQ hamburgers

ChefBeckyD said:
BBQ'd Baked Pork Chops, with Parmesan Egg Noodles, and Roasted Asparagus.

How do you fix your asparagus? I bought some at Sam's last night but I don't know what to do with it. :D

My brother wraps it up in foil with a bit of oil and some of th Parmesan-Garlic stuff and throws it on the grill. I'm sure you could do the same in the oven. I sautee it in butter as a treat for DH since he has it so rarely.

I do asparagus a couple different ways, well I guess three different ways. One way is with the steamer. Easy and quick. No extra calories, and I like plain asparagus. The second way I do it is in a stone pan, like the DDB or the square baker or rec baker. I spray it with olive oil and sprinkle it with any kind of seasoning or just salt and pepper. Then I bake it, but I can't remember for how long or at which temp. Check the current stoneware cookbook. The third way is on the stove top in the 12" Exec Skillet. Pour olive oil into the pan, maybe around 2-3 Tbs or more. You can use 1/4 cup roasted garlic vinaigrette , but I don't like the added flavor. Cook some sliced red onion and sliced yellow bell pepper at medium high until just starting to become soft, 3-5 minutes. Then pour another 2-3 Tbs of olive oil into the pan and place the asparagus over top and put the lid on. Lower the burner temp to medium low so you're steaming the asparagus and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until desired tenderness. Then sprinkle it with some fresh Parmesan cheese.

Last edited:

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...Monday, January 18" event all about?

The "What's for Dinner...Monday, January 18" event is a weekly virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase a delicious and easy-to-make dinner recipe using Pampered Chef products.

2. Is there a cost to attend the "What's for Dinner...Monday, January 18" event?

No, the event is completely free to attend! You can join in from the comfort of your own home and learn how to make a new recipe without spending a dime.

3. Do I need to have any Pampered Chef products to participate in the event?

No, you do not need to have any Pampered Chef products to participate. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the products used during the event, you can easily do so through the consultant hosting the event.

4. Can I ask questions during the "What's for Dinner...Monday, January 18" event?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef consultant hosting the event will be available to answer any questions you may have about the recipe or the products being used. You can also interact with other participants in the chat box.

5. How do I join the "What's for Dinner...Monday, January 18" event?

You can join the event by registering on the Pampered Chef website. Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to join the event on the designated date and time. Make sure to mark your calendar so you don't miss out on the delicious recipe!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara