• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..monday, November 2

my husband and i are going to have your chicken divan with peanut butter chocolate cheesecake for my birthday tonight! that sounds so good! :)let me look for some recipes, I have a lot of good ones! send me a private message reminder, if you would please! it is almost 11 pm here! I know I won't think of this in the morning! I'm tired!;) thanks!
pamperedbybarbara
Hi everyone...hope you all had a great,and happy weekend. I did!!!:blushing: Tonite for dinner we are having hot roastbeef sandwiches leftover from the roastbeef w/ mashed potatoes I made last night. The extra mashed potatoes will get fried in my 12" skillet until they form a little crust--my DS and DH love them this way. Not sure about a veggie or dessert...busy night though...CCD, school, clubs. etc!!

Hmmm, I'm trying to decide if I want to do Shrimp Fried Rice, or Roasted Chicken w/ veggies, or maybe Baked Parmesan Tilapia...DS is sleeping in, no school today - maybe I'll ask him what sounds good to him when he wakes up! (I know it will be one of the seafood choices then)

we are having the left over chicken lasagna, my husband loves this, after i tweak it a little of course!

Mom gave me some salmon from her freezer last night, and I forgot to put it in our freezer- it went straight to the fridge, so I guess we are having salmon tonight! Lol!

kdangel518 said:
Mom gave me some salmon from her freezer last night, and I forgot to put it in our freezer- it went straight to the fridge, so I guess we are having salmon tonight! Lol!

yum! pass it over here!! lol! We love salmon!!!

DS wants baked tilapia, so I will be making Parmesan Baked Tilapia, w/ baked sweet potatoes (w/ honey cinnamon butter), and Mediterranean Blend Veggies.

Not quite sure what we are having tonight!! I think something with steak.... haven't had beef for a few days! its time! I am defintely not a vegetarean!! (sp?) :)

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. Need to practice for my November shows. :)

Meatloaf, mashed tatters and corn on the cob :) Could you email me some of your salmon recipes? I can't find one that I like that doesn't make the salmon [email protected]

I haven't a clue. Monday is beef night so I need to look through the freezer when I get home.

We are having Chicken Divan at my house with peanut butter chocolate cheesecake to celebrate my birthday!

I just made a big pot of chili, so we'll probably have that instead and save the chowder for tomorrow.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
We are having Chicken Divan at my house with peanut butter chocolate cheesecake to celebrate my birthday!

Happy Birthday!! :) :)

chefmoseley said:
Meatloaf, mashed tatters and corn on the cob :) Could you email me some of your salmon recipes? I can't find one that I like that doesn't make the salmon [email protected]

I honestly just marinade it it lemon herb marinade, wrap it in parchment paper, and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. That's how we like it!

DebbieJ said:
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. Need to practice for my November shows. :)

oh my gosh deb! That soup is sooooo good... the key to that soup is using the baking potaotes!! regular potatoes don't provide enough starch to make it thick! I'm sure you know that though!! I added some chopped up bacon, I used the meaty peices of the bacon and cooked it in there when I added the cream cheese mixture, then of course cooked bacon for the top and I double the cheese! My family went crazy!!! my son asked for it every day for 4 days! lol! so how did yours turn out?!

chefmoseley said:

let me look for some recipes, I have a lot of good ones! send me a private message reminder, if you would please! it is almost 11 pm here! I know I won't think of this in the morning! I'm tired!;) thanks!

DebbieJ said:
I just made a big pot of chili, so we'll probably have that instead and save the chowder for tomorrow.

ooooppppps sorry! didnt read far enough!

1. What is the featured meal for "What's for Dinner..monday, November 2"?

The featured meal for "What's for Dinner..monday, November 2" is our delicious chicken parmesan with roasted vegetables.

2. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the featured meal?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the featured meal to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Some suggested substitutions include using tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option, or using gluten-free breadcrumbs for a gluten-free version.

3. How long does it take to prepare the featured meal?

The featured meal typically takes around 30-40 minutes to prepare from start to finish. This includes prep time and cooking time.

4. Are there any special kitchen tools or equipment needed for the featured meal?

No, there are no special kitchen tools or equipment needed for the featured meal. However, having a baking sheet and a non-stick pan may make the cooking process easier.

5. Can I make the featured meal ahead of time and reheat it for dinner?

Yes, you can make the featured meal ahead of time and reheat it for dinner. We recommend storing the chicken and vegetables separately in an airtight container in the fridge and reheating them in the oven or on the stovetop when you're ready to eat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbybarbara