1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Monday, November 2

1. Hi everyone...hope you all had a great,and happy weekend. I did!!!:blushing: Tonite for dinner we are having hot roastbeef sandwiches leftover from the roastbeef w/ mashed potatoes I made last night. The extra mashed potatoes will get fried in my 12" skillet until they form a little crust--my DS and DH love them this way. Not sure about a veggie or dessert...busy night though...CCD, school, clubs. etc!!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmm, I'm trying to decide if I want to do Shrimp Fried Rice, or Roasted Chicken w/ veggies, or maybe Baked Parmesan Tilapia...DS is sleeping in, no school today - maybe I'll ask him what sounds good to him when he wakes up! (I know it will be one of the seafood choices then)

Nov 2, 2009
  3. lauriedip

lauriedip Member

we are having the left over chicken lasagna, my husband loves this, after i tweak it a little of course!

Nov 2, 2009
  4. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Mom gave me some salmon from her freezer last night, and I forgot to put it in our freezer- it went straight to the fridge, so I guess we are having salmon tonight! Lol!

Nov 2, 2009
  5. MissChef

MissChef Senior Member Gold Member

yum! pass it over here!! lol! We love salmon!!!

Nov 2, 2009
  6. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

DS wants baked tilapia, so I will be making Parmesan Baked Tilapia, w/ baked sweet potatoes (w/ honey cinnamon butter), and Mediterranean Blend Veggies.

Nov 2, 2009
  7. MissChef

Not quite sure what we are having tonight!! I think something with steak.... haven't had beef for a few days! its time! I am defintely not a vegetarean!! (sp?) :)

Nov 2, 2009
  8. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder. Need to practice for my November shows. :)

Nov 2, 2009
  9. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Meatloaf, mashed tatters and corn on the cob :) Could you email me some of your salmon recipes? I can't find one that I like that doesn't make the salmon wet...chefmoseley@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2009
  10. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I haven't a clue. Monday is beef night so I need to look through the freezer when I get home.

11. Tropicalburstqt2

Tropicalburstqt2 Advanced Member Gold Member

We are having Chicken Divan at my house with peanut butter chocolate cheesecake to celebrate my birthday!

12. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I just made a big pot of chili, so we'll probably have that instead and save the chowder for tomorrow.

Nov 2, 2009
  13. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Happy Birthday!! :) :)

Nov 2, 2009
  14. Tropicalburstqt2

Tropicalburstqt2 Advanced Member Gold Member

Thank you!!

15. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I honestly just marinade it it lemon herb marinade, wrap it in parchment paper, and bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes. That's how we like it!

Nov 2, 2009
  16. MissChef

oh my gosh deb! That soup is sooooo good... the key to that soup is using the baking potaotes!! regular potatoes don't provide enough starch to make it thick! I'm sure you know that though!! I added some chopped up bacon, I used the meaty peices of the bacon and cooked it in there when I added the cream cheese mixture, then of course cooked bacon for the top and I double the cheese! My family went crazy!!! my son asked for it every day for 4 days! lol! so how did yours turn out?!

Nov 3, 2009
  17. MissChef

let me look for some recipes, I have a lot of good ones! send me a private message reminder, if you would please! it is almost 11 pm here! I know I won't think of this in the morning! I'm tired!;) thanks!

Nov 3, 2009
  18. MissChef

ooooppppps sorry! didnt read far enough!

Nov 3, 2009
Have something to add?