• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....monday, January 25

In summary, the featured dish on "What's for Dinner....Monday, January 25" is Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. It is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans, but there are other options available on the Pampered Chef website. Ingredients can be substituted and the recipe makes 4 servings, with a preparation and cooking time of approximately 30 minutes.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy new week, everyone!!!

Hope you all had a great weekend...just a scary thought...11 months until Christmas....better get that thread "I know it is early, but...." started!!!:D

Happy Birthday to cheffer, Mary Ann!!!

Tonight is Monday and that means busy,busy,busy in our house. For dinner we are having leftover Inside-Out Lasagne from the Stoneware Sensations cookbook. I made this last night and I thought it was okay, but my DS and DD gave it a thumbs up. Fine with me for tonight leftovers:blushing:...

Tortellini and spaghetti with meat sauce.

Happy new week to you too! I can't believe it's already Monday again. Time sure does fly. And yes, the thought of Christmas being only 11 months away is definitely scary. I think I'll start that "I know it's early, but..." thread right now! Haha. And happy birthday to cheffer and Mary Ann! Hope they have a wonderful day.

I'm glad your kids enjoyed the Inside-Out Lasagne. It's always a win when the kids like what we make for dinner. And leftovers are a lifesaver on busy nights. Enjoy your dinner!

1. What is the recipe for the featured dish on "What's for Dinner....Monday, January 25"?

The featured recipe for this week is our delicious Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. You can find the full recipe with instructions on our Pampered Chef website.

2. Is the featured dish suitable for vegetarians/vegans?

Unfortunately, the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry is not suitable for vegetarians or vegans as it contains beef as the main protein. However, we do have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes available on our website that you can try out.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in the Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry to fit your dietary preferences or allergies. We recommend using our Pampered Chef products for best results, but you can use any similar ingredients you have on hand.

4. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry recipe makes 4 servings. However, you can adjust the ingredients to make more or less depending on your needs.

5. How long does it take to prepare and cook the featured dish?

The Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook. This may vary depending on your cooking skills and the type of equipment you use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara