• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, January 25

In summary, Good Morning!!! Tonight for dinner I am doing leftovers from Sunday...I made a large pot of sauce, threw in ribs, let it simmer a few hours and the meat was falling off the bone, also I made stuffed shells from scratch--not the shell, just the filling, baked a large rectangular baker full of these and now we are good to go for tonight!!! Have a great day, everyone...one last note....11 months from today is Christmas:eek:.....and 54 days until spring!!! I've been busy making homemade Stock!
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...dinahak and kimpc...have a great day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am doing leftovers from Sunday...I made a large pot of sauce, threw in ribs, let it simmer a few hours and the meat was falling off the bone, also I made stuffed shells from scratch--not the shell, just the filling, baked a large rectangular baker full of these and now we are good to go for tonight!!!

Have a great day, everyone...one last note....11 months from today is Christmas:eek:.....and 54 days until spring!!!

I've been busy making homemade Stock! In the past two days, I've made and froze 6 pints of chicken stock and 6 pints of beef stock. Probably should make something with my stock, but instead, tonight we are having chicken parmesan.
I do it ALL in my 12" skillet. I cook the pasta in there, and then remove it to the colander. Then, I saute lightly breaded chicken cutlets in the same pan - remove those to a plate, add back in the pasta, pour pasta sauce over that, lay the chicken on top of it, pour more sauce over that, and sprinkle with parmesan & mozzarella. Put it in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes.

I'm making thai chicken with coconut rice - at my youngest's request. Poor kids been sick for a month. Yes, 11 months from today is Christmas, and one month ago today, on Christmas, my son started coughing. Still is. He has now been banned from all activities, including school and hockey. His teammates think he quit. Poor guy.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've been busy making homemade Stock! In the past two days, I've made and froze 6 pints of chicken stock and 6 pints of beef stock. Probably should make something with my stock, but instead, tonight we are having chicken parmesan.
I do it ALL in my 12" skillet. I cook the pasta in there, and then remove it to the colander. Then, I saute lightly breaded chicken cutlets in the same pan - remove those to a plate, add back in the pasta, pour pasta sauce over that, lay the chicken on top of it, pour more sauce over that, and sprinkle with parmesan & mozzarella. Put it in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes.

THAT'S THE RECIPE I TELL PEOPLE AT MY SHOWS!! I TELL THEM THEY'LL BE MOTHER OF THE YEAR IF THEY MAKE CHICKEN PARM!

They go nuts over the fact that the pan goes in the oven. And it is FABULOUS!!! One of my hubbies favorites. Maybe I'll make that tomorrow....

pchockeymom said:
THAT'S THE RECIPE I TELL PEOPLE AT MY SHOWS!! I TELL THEM THEY'LL BE MOTHER OF THE YEAR IF THEY MAKE CHICKEN PARM!

They go nuts over the fact that the pan goes in the oven. And it is FABULOUS!!! One of my hubbies favorites. Maybe I'll make that tomorrow....

LOL! I like that - Mother of the Year. And the best part is that Mom only has one pan to clean!
My husband and son both LOVE this too. It's quick and easy, and it is Oh So GOOD! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

pchockeymom said:
I TELL THEM THEY'LL BE MOTHER OF THE YEAR IF THEY MAKE CHICKEN PARM!

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL! I like that - Mother of the Year.

Love the line Mother of the Year......I also heard it on the audio files....Lisa Amblo "Top Seller - Show How" (2010 Conference). I wanted to buy the 12" Skillet from her just from her describing how she presents the product at her shows - she was that good!!

Love how great lines get passed around & shared.....who knows where they started & it doesn't really matter, either....love that about our company!!

D.

debbie mc said:
Love the line Mother of the Year......I also heard it on the audio files....Lisa Amblo "Top Seller - Show How" (2010 Conference). I wanted to buy the 12" Skillet from her just from her describing how she presents the product at her shows - she was that good!!

Love how great lines get passed around & shared.....who knows where they started & it doesn't really matter, either....love that about our company!!

D.

Yes, I stole her line. In fact, I've stolen her entire show. I listened to her online over the holidays, was so impressed that I copied her show, for the most part (shortened it up a bit but do the cookware, knives, and stoneware, then a short demo). I've done six shows so far this month and the presentation has been spectacular. I've booked three shows because of the presentation and one of my hosts, who used her show to get started, got a booking because of it too. Another host, who is a past consultant, said it was the best show she'd ever seen. I'm sticken to it!! All the credit goes to Lisa Amblo.

pchockeymom said:
Yes, I stole her line. In fact, I've stolen her entire show. I listened to her online over the holidays, was so impressed that I copied her show, for the most part (shortened it up a bit but do the cookware, knives, and stoneware, then a short demo). I've done six shows so far this month and the presentation has been spectacular. I've booked three shows because of the presentation and one of my hosts, who used her show to get started, got a booking because of it too. Another host, who is a past consultant, said it was the best show she'd ever seen. I'm sticken to it!! All the credit goes to Lisa Amblo.

Good for you, pchockeymom.....glad to hear of your success! :sing:
I use her info about the green peppers at all my shows now too....and I shared it with a pre-teen at the grocery store the other day....his Mom was trying to convince him that red peppers would be fine instead of green....he wasn't having any of it until I "whispered", 'Ya know, bell peppers aren't ripe if they are green. It's the red, yellow & orange ones that are ripe so they have a sweeter taste than the un-ripe green ones." The boy picked out a red one, the mom said thanks....I winked and said, glad I could help and carried on my way :)

D.

ChefBeckyD said:

Becky, this sounds sooooooooooo good!!! I want to make it tonight! But...I have a question. What kind of pasta sauce do you used? Do you make your own or do you get it at a grocery store? Also, which skillet do you use? I only have the Exec.

TIA!

ilovpc said:
Becky, this sounds sooooooooooo good!!! I want to make it tonight! But...I have a question. What kind of pasta sauce do you used? Do you make your own or do you get it at a grocery store? Also, which skillet do you use? I only have the Exec. TIA!
I use the Exec. Family Skillet. I also use whatever sauce I have on hand. :) Sometimes I make my own, but today I am use Meijer's (Local Grocery Chain) Organic Tomato & Basil Sauce. :chef:Oh - and this is key! I pound the chicken breasts thin with the meat tenderizer. They cook faster and more evenly that way! I'm sauteing them in olive oil - dipped in egg, and then Italian Bread Crumbs first.

1. What recipes will be featured for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 25"?

The recipes for this week's "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, January 25" are a delicious chicken stir fry, roasted vegetables, and a decadent chocolate lava cake for dessert.

2. Are the ingredients for these recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the featured recipes are commonly found at most grocery stores and are easy to find. You can also purchase them through our Pampered Chef website for added convenience.

3. Can I make substitutions for certain ingredients?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be adaptable and customizable to fit your taste preferences and dietary needs. Feel free to make substitutions or omit ingredients as needed.

4. How long will it take to prepare these recipes?

The estimated prep time for the featured recipes is about 30 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking experience and kitchen set-up.

5. Can I watch a live demonstration of these recipes being made?

Unfortunately, we do not have a live demonstration for these specific recipes. However, we have step-by-step instructions and videos available on our website for you to follow along with as you make the dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara