• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, March 15

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15" is a free cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on March 15th. It features a variety of recipes and cooking tips that can be followed along at home. To participate, simply visit the Pampered Chef website or follow along on social media using the hashtag #WhatsCookinTuesdayMarch15. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and engage with hosts during the event. There will also be special promotions and deals available during the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...5 days until Spring!!:love:

Happy Birthday to cheffers......PChefRenee...and....ADMIN. GREG!!....have an awesome day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making meatball heros....my DH requested these after dinner last night..."hmm..remember those great meatball hero's you made a few weeks ago......they were sooo good"--I took the hint....I cook them first in the oven on my Large Bar pan, then toss them in the sauce for a an hour to a few hours (depending on my time);) to simmer, then into the rolls, with mozz. cheese, and extra sauce...very easy!! Also fresh tossed salad...not sure about dessert...

Have a great day everyone...(wish Admin. Greg a Happy Birthday:blushing:)

It's Breakfast for Dinner Night here!

Coconut Flour Pumpkin Pancakes, with homemade applesauce, and homemade sausage patties. Mmmmm....is it dinner time yet?

Those meatball hero's sound great! I'll have to remember those for when my hubby is out of town - he doesn't like meatballs but the boys LOVE them.

As for tonight it's pork roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn.

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15"?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15" is a cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on March 15th. It features a variety of recipes and cooking tips that you can follow along with at home.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15", simply visit the Pampered Chef website on March 15th. You can also follow along on social media using the hashtag #WhatsCookinTuesdayMarch15.

3. Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15"?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15". It is a free event for anyone to join and enjoy.

4. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15"?

Absolutely! We encourage participants to ask questions and engage with our hosts during the event. You can ask questions through the live chat feature on our website or on social media using the event hashtag.

5. Will there be any special promotions or deals during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15"?

Yes, there will be special promotions and deals available during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, March 15". Make sure to tune in and take advantage of these exclusive offers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara