• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20

In summary, the author is preparing dinner, and expects that her boyfriend will either go to Red Lobster with her or make dinner himself. She is also preparing dinner, but doesn't know what it will be.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Thursday!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer, Teresa Lynn...have a great day, today, girl!!!

Tonight I am making chili in the crock pot......busy night--my DS is being inducted into National Honor Society!!:sing::love::thumbup:...also plan on making extra because tomorrow the weather forecast is for more snow:yuck::eek: and everyone is probably gonna be home...(lunch problem solved!)..

Have a great day everyone!!!
:p:)

Oooo... DH is home from work today and I have to teach kickboxing tonight. Maybe I can get him to make chili tonight!

Hmmmm, a big pot of chili does sound good! It's SO COLD here today - and I love the thought of it simmering in the crockpot all day. I may even make more cheesy garlic biscuits to go with it. :) :chef:

Chili sounds yummy, too bad we ran out of our stock of beans (and we had a LOT before I made chili twice a week in November, LOL)

I think tonight will be chicken breasts and penne pasta. Not sure what kind of sauce we'll use.

I am hoping that my boyfriend is feeling better and he will go to Red Lobster with me. I have a coupon and we got $75 in GCs for Christmas.

If not then I have no idea what I will be making for dinner.

chefheidi2003 said:
I am hoping that my boyfriend is feeling better and he will go to Red Lobster with me. I have a coupon and we got $75 in GCs for Christmas.

If not then I have no idea what I will be making for dinner.

Well..he is feeling better..but he was thinking that since it is a little nice out that he would like to make steaks on the grill. Let me just say..that doesn't exactly break my heart. And I will be making baked potatoes to go with it.

What is "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20"?

"What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a live cooking demonstration and recipes using Pampered Chef products.

How do I join "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20"?

To join "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20", you can visit our website or social media pages to find the link to the live event. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20". However, we highly recommend using our products for the best cooking experience.

Can I ask questions during the live cooking demonstration?

Yes, you can ask questions during the live cooking demonstration. We encourage our viewers to engage and interact with the host to make the event more enjoyable.

Will the recipes from "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20" be available for download?

Yes, the recipes from "What's Cookin'.....thursday, January 20" will be available for download on our website or social media pages after the event. You can also find the recipes in our monthly newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara