• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, March 8

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 8" is a Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake that takes approximately 40 minutes to prepare and cook. You can make substitutions for the ingredients to fit your dietary preferences, and it can be served with a fresh salad or roasted vegetables. The ingredients for the recipe are commonly found at most grocery stores, but alternatives can be suggested by a Pampered Chef consultant or ordered through their website.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!! Wow what a beaut of a day it is....and the weekend here on the east coast was awesome:love:...

Happy Birthday to cheffers....sbolf1, and TinaB73.....have a sunny, fun-filled day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am grilling!!!!:thumbup: We had steaks over the weekend, but maybe I will do cheeseburgers tonite w/grilled veggies and salad...

12 days until spring...yesterday I saw my daffodils sprouting....the snow finally melted and there they were!!!:love:

And belated Happy Birthday to rkcreations...and...welcome to the world Catelyn Robin (Red Sox girl)!!!!! 3/7/10

Last edited:
50 degrees and sunny all day here in MI is the forecast!

That's WARM for us! Soooo, we are having Grilled Marinated Chicken, with potato salad, and grilled asparagus! YUM!

Tonight is our Cluster Meeting with the parade of recipes. I made the mini cheesecakes with Mini Oreo's. Yum!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 8"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...monday, March 8" is our delicious and easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. It's the perfect comfort food for a chilly March evening!

2. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the featured recipe to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or dairy-free cheese if needed.

3. How long does it take to make the featured recipe?

The Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake takes approximately 40 minutes to prepare and cook. It's a quick and simple dinner option for busy weeknights.

4. Are there any side dish suggestions to go with the featured recipe?

Yes, we recommend serving a fresh salad or some roasted vegetables as a side dish for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. It's a great way to add some extra nutrients to your meal.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the featured recipe at my local grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake are commonly found at most grocery stores. However, if you can't find a specific ingredient, you can always ask a Pampered Chef consultant for alternatives or order the ingredients through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara