• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Monday, March 8

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, everyone!!!! Wow what a beaut of a day it is....and the weekend here on the east coast was awesome:love:...

Happy Birthday to cheffers....sbolf1, and TinaB73.....have a sunny, fun-filled day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am grilling!!!!:thumbup: We had steaks over the weekend, but maybe I will do cheeseburgers tonite w/grilled veggies and salad...

12 days until spring...yesterday I saw my daffodils sprouting....the snow finally melted and there they were!!!:love:

And belated Happy Birthday to rkcreations...and...welcome to the world Catelyn Robin (Red Sox girl)!!!!! 3/7/10

Last edited:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
50 degrees and sunny all day here in MI is the forecast!

That's WARM for us! Soooo, we are having Grilled Marinated Chicken, with potato salad, and grilled asparagus! YUM!

DessertDivaFL

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2008
Tonight is our Cluster Meeting with the parade of recipes. I made the mini cheesecakes with Mini Oreo's. Yum!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
Replies
Views