• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..monday,Nov.23

In summary, the Regional cheer competition took place over the weekend and the team made it to Disney. They will be having a quick and easy meal of Pronto Pasta and Sausage Skillet from the cards that came out this fall.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Happy Monday!!!!!

I have no idea what to make for dinner tonite...any suggestions?? Very busy weekend...my DD had her Regional cheer competition (5 states)..and they made it to DISNEY!!!!!:love::D:thumbup: Never has any team/any sport ever done this in our town!!!! so...help...I have no idea what to make for dinner!!!!

And...I now have to really get my butt in gear for Thanksgiving!!!

I'm doing a spinach & mushroom quiche...because it's simple, and we can eat it quickly. This is such a busy week, gearing up for Thanksgiving, and I have 4 shows the week after Thanksgiving that need to have invitations sent for them TODAY! (2 of them just booked within the last week!)

I can't decide if we'll do leftovers from last night or Creamy Italian Chicken. I've got the chicken already defrosted & it needs to be cooked.

Hmmm, what to do? :)

So I have a boyfriend of 6 months..so..we are kind of still in the lovey stage..LOL..so last night I baked a loaf of italian bread in one of the old Heart Bread tubes..tonight I am going to make it into garlic cheese bread to go with spaghetti.

chefheidi2003 said:
So I have a boyfriend of 6 months..so..we are kind of still in the lovey stage..LOL..so last night I baked a loaf of italian bread in one of the old Heart Bread tubes..tonight I am going to make it into garlic cheese bread to go with spaghetti.

Awwww, Heidi - that's so sweet! :love:

Grilled cheese and tomato soup for us (fishes for the kids, and basil for mom :)

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Morning, Happy Monday!!!!!

I have no idea what to make for dinner tonite...any suggestions?? Very busy weekend...my DD had her Regional cheer competition (5 states)..and they made it to DISNEY!!!!!:love::D:thumbup: Never has any team/any sport ever done this in our town!!!! so...help...I have no idea what to make for dinner!!!!

And...I now have to really get my butt in gear for Thanksgiving!!!

Where was your competition? I was at the Ritacco Poland Spring Center, Toms River! We are going to Disney too !

We're having the Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet from the cards that came out this fall. That and salad and rolls. So yummy and easy and fast :)

1. What is the menu for Monday, November 23?

The menu for Monday, November 23 is chicken parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for Monday, November 23?

Yes, we offer a vegetarian option for Monday, November 23 which is eggplant parmesan, roasted vegetables, and garlic bread.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Monday, November 23 menu?

Yes, you can substitute the protein in the chicken parmesan for either tofu or a meatless alternative. Please let us know at the time of ordering.

4. Is the Monday, November 23 menu gluten-free?

No, unfortunately the chicken parmesan and garlic bread in the Monday, November 23 menu are not gluten-free. However, we do offer gluten-free options for other days of the week.

5. How do I place an order for the Monday, November 23 menu?

You can place an order for the Monday, November 23 menu by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering online through our website. Orders must be placed at least 24 hours in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara