1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Monday,Nov.23

1. Good Morning, Happy Monday!!!!!

I have no idea what to make for dinner tonite...any suggestions?? Very busy weekend...my DD had her Regional cheer competition (5 states)..and they made it to DISNEY!!!!!:love::D:thumbup: Never has any team/any sport ever done this in our town!!!! so...help...I have no idea what to make for dinner!!!!

And...I now have to really get my butt in gear for Thanksgiving!!!

2. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I'm doing a spinach & mushroom quiche...because it's simple, and we can eat it quickly. This is such a busy week, gearing up for Thanksgiving, and I have 4 shows the week after Thanksgiving that need to have invitations sent for them TODAY! (2 of them just booked within the last week!)

Nov 23, 2009
  3. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I can't decide if we'll do leftovers from last night or Creamy Italian Chicken. I've got the chicken already defrosted & it needs to be cooked.

Hmmm, what to do? :)

4. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

So I have a boyfriend of 6 months..so..we are kind of still in the lovey stage..LOL..so last night I baked a loaf of italian bread in one of the old Heart Bread tubes..tonight I am going to make it into garlic cheese bread to go with spaghetti.

Nov 23, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Awwww, Heidi - that's so sweet! :love:

Nov 23, 2009
  6. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

Grilled cheese and tomato soup for us (fishes for the kids, and basil for mom :)

Nov 23, 2009
  7. luvtocook868

luvtocook868 Novice Member Gold Member

Where was your competition? I was at the Ritacco Poland Spring Center, Toms River! We are going to Disney too !

Nov 23, 2009
  8. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

We're having the Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet from the cards that came out this fall. That and salad and rolls. So yummy and easy and fast :)

Have something to add?