• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....Thursday, March 11

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning cheffers and guests!!!

No Cheffer Birthdays, again...so we will celebrate chef Kearns DH's birthday-one day late-have a great year and I hope yesterday was special for you!!!:balloon:

Tonight for dinner I think I am making chicken cutlets rolled w/mozzerella and spinach in gravy served over brown rice for my DD and DS..I am having more of my homemade veggie barley soup...yummy,and lo-cal/fat and healthy for me!!

Nine days until spring!!!!!!:love::D:p:):sing::balloon:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Show Night!

So, I just grabbed some Pork BBQ out of the freezer to defrost, and Rolls. We'll have it with steamed green beans, and Tater Tots. :D

Oh, and I have to say that I admire your will-power, Barbara. There is NO WAY I could eat just Veggie Soup while my family was eating Chicken Cutlets w/ Mozz, Spinach, and gravy! :)

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I made turkey meatballs and served them with our sauces. Also, we had V-8 tomato soup and the boys had mixed fruit (from a can) and I had a salad. Then I made cake mix chocolate chip cookies.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
My youngest is getting over a tummy-bug, so we kept it pretty light....he asked for pancakes. DH was working late, so I made some pancakes and the Ham & Cheese Brunch squares for the rest of us (second time this week for pancakes....so need something for the rest of us!)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views