• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, March 30

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30" is a delicious chicken parmesan dish. The recipe can be accessed through the website or social media. The required ingredients include chicken breasts, bread crumbs, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese. The total time for making the dish is approximately 45 minutes. Substitutions can be made for ingredients according to dietary preferences or allergies.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....No cheffer birthdays to share today...but happy anniversary to Raebates and the Furry Guy!!:love:Tonight for dinner I am making burgers on the grill w/seasoned fries...and I am having leftover turkey that I am making into a simple salad and grilled aspargus:love:Have a great day, everyone!!

Happy birthday to me!

:love:KatieGood morning! I'm going to try to make a couple of recipes from the new Everyday Foods magazine. Tonight I'm going to make the Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos and I'm going to make the Tuna and White Bean Salad for lunch tomorrow. I'm also going to make a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies for the weekend.Good morning! I'm going to try to make a couple of recipes from the new Everyday Foods magazine. Tonight I'm going to make the Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burritos and I'm going to make the Tuna and White Bean Salad for lunch tomorrow. I'm also going to make a batch of Chocolate Chip Cookies for the weekend.I was thinking about making the burritos tonight as well! Let me know how they turn out!I'm a day late but thank you all for the birthday wishes!Happy Anniversary to Rae and the Furry Guy!I'm a day late but thank you all for the birthday wishes!Happy Anniversary to Rae and the Furry Guy!Happy Belated Birthday, Lisa!!:love:KatieHappy Belated Birthday, Lisa!!:love:KatieThank you Katie! I hope you had a great day!I'm a day late but thank you all for the birthday wishes!Happy Anniversary to Rae and the Furry Guy!Happy Belated Birthday Lisa! :love:Thanks for the anniversary wishes everyone. We had a really nice day. :love:

1. What type of recipe will be featured on this week's "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30?"

The recipe featured on "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30" is a delicious chicken parmesan dish.

2. How can I access the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30"?

You can access the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30" by visiting our website or following us on social media.

3. What ingredients will I need for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30"?

The ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30" include chicken breasts, bread crumbs, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese.

4. How long will it take to make "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30"?

The total time for making "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30" is approximately 45 minutes, including prep and cook time.

5. Can I make any substitutions for ingredients in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30"?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, March 30" according to your dietary preferences or any allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara