• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24" is a weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants can learn new recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations. The event takes place on Monday, January 24 at 6:00 PM EST and no purchase is necessary to participate. Friends and family are welcome to join and recipes will be available on the website and social media pages after the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!! c-c-c-ooolllldddd out today!! High of 15*:eek::D

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Patty Davis, chefpjk and rachelpc...have a great day today...stay warm!!

Tonight for dinner we are having tilapia w/seasoned bread crumbs, garlic, etc., broccoli rabe and mashed or roasted potatoes......

stay warm everyone!!!!

It's Coooollllddd here too. Brrrrr....but it's supposed to get warmer today (up to 20 degrees - whoo hooo!) and start snowing. All Day. Joy.

So, I'm thinking I'll do Sweet and Sour Ham Meatballs with noodles, and California Blend. It's a comfort food meal for us! :)

Definitely comfort food will be served here too. Today is one of our coldest days this month; minus 17 (Celcius) which is about +1 Fahrenheit. With the wind chill it is -29, so we'll be staying inside today;) I think I see cookie baking in our future today:love:

Hope you all stay warm!

Cheers,
D.

What is "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24"?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

What time does "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24" take place?

The event takes place on Monday, January 24 at 6:00 PM EST. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for some cooking fun!

Do I need to purchase any products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24"?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to participate in the event. However, if you are interested in any of the products featured during the event, our consultants will be available to assist you with purchases.

Can I invite friends and family to join "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24"?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. Feel free to share the event link with your loved ones and cook together virtually.

How can I access the recipes featured during "What's Cookin'.....monday, January 24"?

We will be sharing the recipes on our website and social media pages after the event, so you can refer back to them anytime. We also encourage you to take notes during the event for your own reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara