• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, January 26

In summary, Pampered Tammy and PCGirl77 are celebrating their birthdays, and In summary, In summary, tonight for dinner, Pampered Tammy is making salmon, steamed broccoli, brown rice, Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries, and Barley Beef vegetable soup. Meanwhile, DH and the kids enjoyed garlic redskin mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, and meatloaf made already cooked.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, Everyone!!!!! Happy Tuesday to you all!!

Happy Birthday to fellow cheffers PamperedTammy and PCGirl77....

Not feeling too great today...still fighting a headcold that doesn't want to come out or recede...just stays in the shadows of my head!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making salmon on the bar pan, steamed broccoli and brown rice...my kids love this easy meal!!!!:balloon:

I think I am going to make a Barley Beef vegetable soup.

Sloppy Joes and sweet potato fries. I had salad and sweet potato fries.

I made the Southwest Meatloaf from the current SB. I used about 1 lb of beef instead of 1 1/2 lb (necessity- not on purpose). I used Smoky BBQ rub instead of Chipotle (again, necessity :D). And I didn't in the oven - so that I could make it and let it bake while I went to a meeting.Anyway- I made it and then had to go to my meeting, so my DH and kids got to eat it fresh out of the oven. I got home and came in and they said "That was the BEST meatloaf ever mom! You can make that again!". My DH concurred...even went so far as to dish on his mom's meatloaf! :eek: He's not a fan of meatloaf or roasts...so for him to rave about this- that's big.

We had a rough night last night...up most of the night with a sick boy, who also needed Mom most of the day today. Soooo, while we were waiting for his scrip at Meijers, I went to the refrigerator section in the meat dept, and bought already cooked beef tips in bourbon sauce. Then, for dinner I quickly made some garlic redskin mashed, and steamed carrots, and heated the meat. DH loved it. I had some mashed potatoes and gravy & carrots. DS had applesauce, and then later a pumpkin pancake from the freezer. I'm just thankful he ate anything at all!

1. What is the recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26"?

The recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26" is our famous "One-Pot Chicken Alfredo" dish. It's a delicious and easy meal that your whole family will love.

2. What ingredients do I need for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26"?

The ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26" include chicken breast, fettuccine pasta, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, and Italian seasoning. You can also add your favorite vegetables for some extra flavor and nutrition.

3. How long does it take to make "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26"?

The total cook time for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26" is approximately 30 minutes. This includes prep time and cooking time for the dish.

4. Can I make any substitutions for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26"?

Yes, you can make some substitutions to customize the dish to your liking. For example, you can use shrimp or tofu instead of chicken, and you can use a different type of pasta. However, we recommend sticking to the recipe for the best flavor.

5. Is "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26" a healthy meal option?

Yes, "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, January 26" is a relatively healthy meal option. It includes lean protein, whole grains, and can be customized with vegetables for added nutrition. However, the dish does contain heavy cream and parmesan cheese, so it should be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara