• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28

In summary, the theme for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28" is "Mediterranean Delights". Some of the featured recipes include Greek Salad, Mediterranean Chicken Skewers, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. There is also a vegetarian option available, which is a Mediterranean Vegetable Tart. All of the recipes are nut-free, but some may contain dairy or gluten. If you have any specific food allergies, alternatives can be provided. Additionally, all of the ingredients can be purchased from Pampered Chef either online or through a consultant.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!

No cheffer birthdays to share today!!:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner we are having meatball sandwiches...made extra meatballs in sauce yesterday,--knew today was going to be busy....just need to pick up more mozzerella cheese to melt over meatballs!!

We are having leftover bbq ribs I made last night in the DCB. Can I just say, I am AMAZED every time I make the ribs in the microwave. I've done it so many times since it has become a family favorite but I am still AMAZED everytime I make them. It just defies logic and yet is sooo delicious.

I won't get home until late tonight. I wish I had thought about meatball sandwiches, I could have put them in the crockpot. Anyway..I didn't..so. I am going to pick up either Wendy's or Pizza Hut on the way home..I am hoping for Pizza Hut.

Baked Alaskan Whitefish, with mashed sweet potatoes, and roasted broccoli.

I am thinking bbq hamburgers tonight! I wanted them yesterday but bf didn't want to bbq! So I am going to beg him to do it tonight! hehe!
Ohhhh maybe I'll make the bacon and blue potato crisps as our appetizer? I have been wanting to practice them!

I'm making a quick chicken pad thai using the red curry rub and thai peanut sauce and stir fry veggies. I could drink that thai peanut sauce from a glass!

I'll be doing the 30 minute chicken this evening for my bunch. I plan to use the Lemon Pepper rub on it. Yum!

Related to What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28

1. What is the theme for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28"?

The theme for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28" is "Mediterranean Delights".

2. What recipes will be featured for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28"?

Some of the recipes that will be featured for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28" include Greek Salad, Mediterranean Chicken Skewers, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta.

3. Will there be any vegetarian options available for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28"?

Yes, there will be a vegetarian option available for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28". It is a Mediterranean Vegetable Tart.

4. Are there any food allergies that we should be aware of for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28"?

All of the recipes for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28" are nut-free. However, some recipes may contain dairy or gluten. Please let us know if you have any specific food allergies and we can provide alternatives.

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28" from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the ingredients for this week's "What's Cookin'.....monday, February 28" can be purchased from Pampered Chef. You can either order them online or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pamperedbybarbara