• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, April 18

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18" is a free cooking demonstration event hosted by Pampered Chef on April 18th. The event will showcase a variety of recipes that can be made using their products, including one-pot pasta, sheet pan dinner, and dessert. Attendees do not need to bring anything, but can bring their own kitchen tools or products if they wish. To RSVP, individuals can contact their local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to secure a spot.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning.....Happy Birthday to cheffer...brandenc.....have a great day, today!!Tonight for dinner I am making meatball heros......verrry busy around the house...we are leaving tomorrow to our Spring Break vacation to MIL in Florida Keys!!! It's been about 2 yrs. since we have been down there and the whole family is very excited!!:balloon: Plan on relaxing, doing very little cooking:blushing:, soaking up the warmth from sun after the long drawn out winter we have had, and enjoying my family!!! Have a Happy Easter and Passover everyone!!!

Your trip sounds great! I'll be going to Miami next month and can't wait!We are having Chicken Enchiladas - Gluten Free!

YEA for the Gluten Free Enchiladas!

We're having beef and bean tacos - gluten-free! Plus, I made a Creamy Caramel Flan for dessert, and I'll be posting the recipe on my blog later this evening. Gluten/Grain/Refined sugar free, and it's FABULOUS!

Hubby is at home today, and he said he's making his pork chops! Yummy!

Steak tips on the grill with potato salad

What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18?

The "What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18" event is a special cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef on April 18th. It will feature delicious recipes and tips for using our kitchen tools and products.

What recipes will be featured at "What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18"?

We will be showcasing a variety of recipes that can be made using our Pampered Chef products. These may include dishes such as a one-pot pasta, a sheet pan dinner, and a decadent dessert.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18"?

No, this event is completely free to attend! We want to share our love for cooking and our products with as many people as possible.

Do I need to bring anything to "What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18"?

No, you do not need to bring anything. However, if you have any specific kitchen tools or products you would like to see in action, feel free to bring them along!

How can I RSVP for "What's Cookin'.....Monday, April 18"?

You can RSVP for this event by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for the event in your area. Space may be limited, so be sure to RSVP early to secure your spot!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara