• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Tuesday February, 23

Feb 5, 2008
Good morning, all!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...heather223...hope you have a pampered birthday!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making salmon on bar pan, brown rice and steamed broccoli...not sure about dessert....

25 days until spring!!!!(can you tell I love warmer weather??)

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
Tonight I am making a turkey breast in the DCB. With either stuffing or mashed potatoes, and probably some corn. I'm not real sure of the sides, but it will be turkey for sure! =)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I don't know!

It will have to be something quick/reheatable...since we are on a tight schedule tonight. I have an early evening show, and have to leave here by 5:30, and it's DH's night to give blood, so he probably won't be home til close to 5:30. Last night was Baked Flounder....and we are about pasta'd out.

Need to think of something quick and easy.

Oh, wait, it just came to me.:sing:

I'll do Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken w/ Brown Rice (already have some cooked) and California Blend veggies.

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I baked a Freschetta pizza for dh and younger ds. Other ds had a pizza get together, and I can't eat as early as the boys ate. I had sweet potato fries and then later I had popcorn. Band concert took up our evening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
Replies
Views
jetcitysandy
Replies
Views