• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...monday, September 27

In summary, "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef that features a new recipe every Monday. To participate, simply visit their website or social media pages on the designated date, gather the necessary ingredients, and follow along with the cooking instructions. While you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate, they do offer high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. Unfortunately, they do not accept recipe submissions but welcome suggestions for future featured recipes. Additionally, there may be special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products during the event, so be sure to check their website or social media pages for any current promotions.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Monday!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...pamperedpsalmstress....have a glorious day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making my DD top ten favorite...chicken w/peas, light red sauce over rice...easy, healthy and fast!!! Dreary, rainy day, so this fits the menu!!!!

have a great day, everyone!!!

It's 47 degrees here so.....it's chili time!!! I'm so excited! Not a pamp. chef recipe but I'm excited to start making more soups, stews and chili's!!

Good morning and happy Monday to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffer and pamperedpsalmstress! I hope they have a wonderful day.Your dinner sounds delicious! I might have to steal that recipe for a rainy day. Thanks for sharing. Have a great day everyone!

1. What is "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27"?

"What's Cookin'...monday, September 27" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a new recipe every Monday and encourages people to come together and cook a delicious meal.

2. How do I participate in "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27", simply visit our website or social media pages on Monday, September 27 to find the featured recipe. Then, gather the necessary ingredients and follow along with the cooking instructions.

3. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27"?

No, you do not need to purchase any Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27". However, we do offer high-quality kitchen tools and cookware that can make your cooking experience easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I share my own recipes for "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27"?

Unfortunately, we do not accept submissions for recipes for "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27". However, we would love to hear your suggestions for future featured recipes.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts during "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27"?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products during "What's Cookin'...monday, September 27". Be sure to check our website or social media pages for any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara