• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, November 29

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases new recipes, offers kitchen tips and tricks, and provides exclusive discounts on products. Participation can be done through their website or attending an in-person demonstration. Special deals and discounts are offered during the event, and customers are encouraged to share their own recipes and tips. There is no cost to attend, and the event aims to bring people together through cooking and provide valuable information and offers.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Cyber Monday...Good Morning!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...ohmyDLM...have a wonderful Birthday, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am either making turkey potpie or my DH is just reheating!!!
Had a great thanksgiving...just too much food....gonna make some turkey chili this week, too...because it is freeeezing here!!!

Have a great day, everyone...happy shopping...today is cyber Monday...gotta see what is out there!!!

Happy Cyber Monday to you too! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed all the delicious food. Turkey potpie sounds like a yummy dinner option, but I can understand wanting to just reheat leftovers. And turkey chili definitely sounds perfect for this chilly weather. Happy birthday to cheffer and ohmyDLM, I hope they have a wonderful day! And yes, I'm definitely taking advantage of all the deals on Cyber Monday. Happy shopping!

Good morning and Happy Cyber Monday to you too! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed some delicious food. And a special Happy Birthday to cheffer! I hope your day is filled with love and lots of pampering.

For dinner tonight, I might make my famous turkey pot pie or just let my DH reheat some leftovers. It was definitely a food-filled holiday, so I'm also planning on making some turkey chili this week to warm us up in this cold weather.

And yes, it's Cyber Monday! Time to check out all the amazing deals and get some holiday shopping done from the comfort of our own homes. Wishing everyone a fantastic day and happy shopping!

What is "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29"?

"What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29" is a weekly cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase new and delicious recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and exclusive offers on our products.

How can I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29"?

You can participate in "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29" by joining our online cooking party through our website or by attending an in-person cooking demonstration hosted by one of our consultants.

Are there any special deals or discounts offered during "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29"?

Yes, during "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29" we offer exclusive discounts and deals on our products that are only available during the event. Don't miss out on these amazing savings!

Can I share my own recipes during "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29"?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share their favorite recipes and cooking tips during "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29". This is a great opportunity to learn from each other and try out new recipes.

Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29"?

No, there is no cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....Monday, November 29". Our goal is to bring people together through cooking and provide them with valuable information and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara