• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22" is a holiday turkey with all the fixings. There is also a vegetarian option of roasted vegetable medley, and many dishes can be made ahead of time. Tips for cooking a turkey include brining and stuffing with herbs and citrus fruits. There is also a 10% discount on ingredients for the featured recipes with the code COOKIN22 at checkout.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning:sing:......

Happy Birthday to cheffer......Leftymac...have a super great day today...spoil yourself;)

Tonight for dinner we are having chili in the crockpot...my DS has been hinting-loudly, for this and since I wont be home....perfect timing!!! Got all the "accessories" to go with it...shredded cheese, tostito chips,sour cream...they better enjoy it!!

Have a great day everyone!!!

Freakishly warm here today, and then....SNOW by Thanksgiving.

So - I believe, if it's not raining, we will be grilling Fish & Shrimp today. If it's raining, we'll have to do it inside.

My little guy has been asking for bacon-wrapped BBQ'd shrimp, so somehow, I'll get it done!

Thanks for the birthday wish. I just saw it!Too bad it was a lousy day lol.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22"?

The featured recipe for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22" is our delicious holiday turkey with all the fixings. It's the perfect dish for a Thanksgiving feast!

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22"?

Yes, we have a delicious roasted vegetable medley that would make a great main dish for vegetarians. It includes seasonal vegetables like squash, Brussels sprouts, and carrots.

3. Can I make any of the dishes ahead of time for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22"?

Yes, many of our recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22" can be prepared ahead of time. Our mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce can be made the day before and reheated on the day of the meal.

4. Do you have any tips for cooking a turkey for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22"?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef chefs recommend brining the turkey before roasting it for a juicier and more flavorful bird. You can also stuff the turkey with herbs and citrus fruits for added flavor.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for the ingredients needed for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22"?

Yes, we have a special promotion for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 22" where you can get 10% off all the ingredients needed for the featured recipes. Just use the code COOKIN22 at checkout on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara