• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....wednesday, April 13

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where a new recipe is shared every Wednesday for customers to try at home. Anyone can participate and access the recipe by visiting the Pampered Chef website or social media pages. The ingredients are typically common and affordable, but some may require specific ingredients that can be purchased from a local grocery store. Substitutions or changes can also be made to the recipe, but it is recommended to closely follow the original recipe for best results.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer......nascarcooker...have an awesome day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am making a crockpot full of chili...little damp and chilly here today:(....and am busy until dinner, so my crockpot is getting a workout!!

Have a great, and successful day, everyone!!:chef:

I am making the dcb cookbook pasta primavera with grilled chicken. It is scrumptious - a new family favorite.

I thought I was making noodle soup. But my fiance's aunt is making dinner..which I will not complain about..LOL.

Roasted chicken in the DCB with steamed broccoli, french bread and delicous Borsin cheese.

I think I'll have cereal for dinner tonight.

It's a busy night here with church activities, so I'll be pulling out the microcooker to make chicken tacos tonight.

DH is working tonight, and DS requested homemade pizza. So we're making homemade pizza together! Homemade gluten-free crust, homemade sauce, with spinach, pepperoni, mushrooms, and three cheeses.

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13"?

"What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef, where a new recipe is shared every Wednesday for customers to try at home.

2. Can anyone participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13"?

Yes, anyone can participate in "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13". The recipes are open to everyone to try and share their results with their friends and family.

3. How do I access the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13"?

You can access the recipe for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or social media pages, where the recipe will be posted every Wednesday.

4. Are the ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" expensive or hard to find?

The ingredients for "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" are typically common and affordable. However, some recipes may require specific ingredients that can be purchased from your local grocery store.

5. Can I make substitutions or changes to the "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" recipe?

Yes, you are free to make substitutions or changes to the "What's Cookin'.....Wednesday, April 13" recipe to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions. However, we recommend following the recipe closely for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara