• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 22

In summary, "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22" is an online cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Wednesday, September 22. To join, simply register on their website and receive a link to access the event on the day. No specific ingredients or products are needed, but having some of their products on hand may be helpful. There will be a live chat feature to ask questions, and all recipes demonstrated will be available on their website after the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....dianneskitchen...have a super day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of potatoes and eggs..with peppers from my garden thrown in, too!! Got the hint last night at dinner that we haven't had this in a while!;)......

Have a great day, everyone...today is the first day of Fall! Not sure I am happy about that...I love the Spring and Summer!!!:love:

Hmmm, my little guy has a friend coming for a play date after school, and he'll be here for dinner. I asked him what we should have for dinner, and here's the menu he came up with:

"chicken on a leg" (he wanted this last night, be we didn't have any)
"special" Mac n Cheese (gluten-free)
cauliflower, "but only the way you make it, Mom".

Okey-dokey. I can do that!

Good morning and happy birthday to cheffer and dianneskitchen! I hope you both have a fantastic day filled with love and laughter.Potatoes and eggs with peppers from your garden sounds delicious! It's always nice to have a meal that brings back good memories. Enjoy your dinner tonight.And happy first day of Fall to everyone! Although I do love the warmer seasons, Fall brings its own beauty and charm. Embrace the changing seasons and make the most of it. Have a great day, everyone!

1. What is "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22"?

"What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22" is an online cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on Wednesday, September 22. It will feature live cooking demonstrations, tips, and recipes using our products.

2. How do I join "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22"?

To join "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22", simply visit our website and register for the event. Once registered, you will receive a link to access the event on the day of the event.

3. Do I need to have any specific ingredients or products to participate in "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22"?

No, you do not need any specific ingredients or products to participate in "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22". However, if you would like to cook along with the demonstrations, it may be helpful to have some of our products on hand.

4. Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22"?

Yes, there will be a live chat feature during the event where you can ask any questions you may have. Our cooking experts will be happy to answer them for you.

5. Will the recipes used during "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22" be available afterwards?

Yes, all of the recipes demonstrated during "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 22" will be available on our website after the event. You can also find previous recipes from our past cooking events on our website as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
  • pamperedbybarbara