• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'...wednesday, September 15

In summary, "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring new recipes and cooking tips. It is open to everyone and no purchase is necessary to participate. You can join by following Pampered Chef on social media or signing up for their email newsletter. Customers can also submit their own recipes or cooking tips to be featured in future events. Questions and help can be obtained by commenting on social media or contacting customer service.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday...

No cheffer birthdays to share today....:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner has to be fast....back to school, DS volunteering and DD is volunteering also with her schools field hockey team...so I pulled out my handy-dandy 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook and presto...I am cooking Toasted Angel Hair w/Sausage and peppers...haven't made this in a while and my family loves it!!! (I also have peppers from my garden and sausage in the freezer;))....

Have a great day, everyone!!!! It is National Felt Hat Day,today......:balloon:

The Gluten-Free Chicken Parmesan that I experimented with yesterday was a success!:thumbup: I also made a GF/refined sugar-free shortbread dough, and used half to make cookies. Today - they are gone. :) I'm using the other half of the recipe to make a crust for a pumpkin dessert I am conjuring up in my mind...I'm also using more tomatoes and peppers from the garden to can another batch of salsa today. So for dinner?

Hmmm - maybe pumpkin dessert and chips and salsa? :p:D:p

Nahhh, just kidding! I'm thinking grillled steak fajitas, with fresh homemade salsa!

wow! I have sausage thawed.. and garden peppers and angel hair in the cupboard... I think I'll join you!

1. What is "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15"?

"What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we showcase new and exciting recipes and cooking tips.

2. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15"?

No, "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15" is open to everyone and you do not need to purchase anything to participate. However, we may feature some Pampered Chef products in our recipes and cooking demonstrations.

3. How do I join "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15"?

You can join "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15" by following Pampered Chef on social media or by signing up for our email newsletter. We will share the recipes and cooking demonstrations on our platforms every Wednesday.

4. Can I submit my own recipe or cooking tip for "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15"?

We love to hear from our customers and their own cooking creations! You can submit your recipe or cooking tip to us through our website or by tagging us on social media. We may feature it in a future "What's Cookin'" event.

5. How can I ask questions or get help during "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15"?

You can ask questions or get help during "What's Cookin'...Wednesday, September 15" by commenting on our social media posts or by reaching out to our customer service team. We are happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pamperedbybarbara