• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15

In summary, Abigail is having a great day. She is planning on going to two different places today and is looking forward to eating at Barbara's and cookies at Becky's.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Monday...

Happy Birthday to cheffers...kimdeb and jhauseman....have an awesome day, today and always!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having baked ziti, salad and garlic knots made in my saute pan.....usually I make a nice Italian style Sunday dinner, but yesterday my DD competed in the Eastern Region Cheerleading Championships...(two top place s go to Disney to compete for National title!!! We WON 1st!!!!!).....so...tonight is Sunday-Italian-Dinner night in our house.....

Have a great day everyone...I intend to:blushing:!!!

Depends on the weather..

Steaks on the grill if it is nice out

Tacos if it isn't.

After the thread on how to make a Roast - now I'm wanting one, so I'm going to do a roast in the oven, and have mashed potatoes, and carrots along with it.

Trying a new recipe for gluten free chocolate chip cookies today, so we'll see how those turn out too. :)

Man oh man! I am coming to Barbara's for ziti and Becky's for cookies! Ya'll are making me hungry!
Hmmm...tonight - haven't thought too much about it yet. I have some beef fajita meat I was thinking about making a beef and broccoli stir fry :)
Oh I made baked potato soup on Saturday that was soooo yummy! Even took some to a friends for the A&M football game and everyone loved it! I love wintertime and soup season!!!!!
Have a great day friends!
~Abigail

abigailhutch said:
Man oh man! I am coming to Barbara's for ziti and Becky's for cookies! Ya'll are making me hungry!
Hmmm...tonight - haven't thought too much about it yet. I have some beef fajita meat I was thinking about making a beef and broccoli stir fry :)
Oh I made baked potato soup on Saturday that was soooo yummy! Even took some to a friends for the A&M football game and everyone loved it! I love wintertime and soup season!!!!!
Have a great day friends!
~Abigail

LOL! If you're planning on coming to both places today, I sure hope you have the fastest jet. :) (but you're always welcome at my dinner table!)

What is "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15"?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on November 15th. It will feature delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product demonstrations.

How do I register for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15"?

To register for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the event registration page. From there, you can fill out the registration form and receive a confirmation email with further instructions.

What recipes will be featured during "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15"?

The exact recipes for "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15" are a surprise, but they will be fall-inspired and perfect for the upcoming holiday season. We can assure you that they will be delicious and easy to make with Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the event. However, we highly recommend using our products for the best cooking experience and results.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts during "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15"?

Yes, there will be special promotions and discounts available during "What's Cookin'.....monday, November 15". Be sure to tune in and take advantage of these great deals on Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • pamperedbybarbara