• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..monday,Dec.14

In summary, the conversation revolves around sharing dinner plans and experiences. Some dishes mentioned include roast loin of pork, meatloaf, Stromboli, pumpkin pancakes, Parmesan baked orange roughy, Italian wedding soup, chicken dinner, zesty ravioli, spaghetti, greek tacos, red beans & rice, quesadillas, grilled chicken, oven roasted red potatoes, beef tacos, tomato soup, grilled cheese sandwiches, and mac & cheese. Some members also share their thoughts on a disappointing Maple Honey Mustard sauce.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning All you Pampered Cheffers:sing:!!!!

Happy Monday to you.....I am back from Disney with my DD for her National cheerleading Championships---4th place!!!! Talk about a great bonding experience for the 2 of us...I highly recommend it!!!

For dinner tonight we are having roast loin of pork with roasted veggies and mashed potatoes....

We are having meatloaf, mashed tatters, and steamed veggies :)

We are having homemade Stromboli

Hmmm, I'm just not sure.

Thursday night was Pumpkin Pancakes, w/ bacon and fruit salad
Friday was Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy w/ Baked Sweet Potatoes
Saturday was Italian Wedding Soup w/ Herb Batter Bread
Yesterday was Incredible 30 Minute Chicken Dinner

Today, I'm out of inspiration for cooking. Need to think of something. DH is gone EVERY night this week for practice for our Christmas Production at church this weekend. So, he will be coming home from work, eating and leaving. Guess I need to think of something that can be ready on time....

Zesty Ravioli! It's the only way I can get my picky son to eat spinach. LOL

I watched Elf last night on USA, and wanted spaghetti, so that's what it'll be tonight.

We're having greek tacos and red beans & rice

I've decided to use leftover chicken to make quesadillas.

It is our Pampered Chef Cluster Holiday Dinner. Then onto our Directors house for dessert and a small gift exchange. :chef:

Have our cluster holiday party at SD's house where everyone brings an appetizer or dessert and we all bring copies of our recipes for everyone to take home new recipes!:) So that will be my dinner because I don't want to eat too much and even if I eat dinner I'd still end up gorging! It's a weakness. So for dinner for DH and my lunch tomorrow
Grilled Chicken & Oven Roasted Red Potatoes! MMMMM yum!:)

leslieprichett said:
We're having greek tacos and red beans & rice

Please share!

Beef tacos from scratch (meaning I don't use taco mix). I also had to cook up two leftover pork ribs that wouldn't fit into the crock pot the other night. I used the maple honey mustard sauce to get rid of it because it stinks, and yes, it stinks in my house right now. What was I thinking?! Not going to buy that any more. Yuck.

JAE said:
Beef tacos from scratch (meaning I don't use taco mix). I also had to cook up two leftover pork ribs that wouldn't fit into the crock pot the other night. I used the maple honey mustard sauce to get rid of it because it stinks, and yes, it stinks in my house right now. What was I thinking?! Not going to buy that any more. Yuck.

That Maple Honey Mustard is a HUGE disappointment. From the name of it, I thought I was going to love it - but it's nasty stuff. Seriously - who did the recipe tasting and market research on this one (?), because it's BAD!

chefheidi2003 said:
We are having homemade Stromboli

Change of plans..I got forced into working until 8 tonight..so..we are going to have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup

The smell just does not go away. I like the flavor if the smell isn't lingering in the air, like it is right now. I dipped pretzels in it before, and I didn't mind it. Yesterday, I cooked up a bunch of plain meatballs and we dipped them into all the different sauces. I didn't mind it then, either. I guess I just don't like smelling it heated.

I made homemade Mac & Cheese to go with the leftovers already in the fridge. However, I made this batch with a combination of sharp cheddar and aged Gouda. It smells divine. I'll be trying it soon.

We watched ELF last night too! my favorite part is the snowball fight and we had spagetti tonight too!

What's for Dinner on Monday, Dec.14?

At Pampered Chef, we understand the struggle of coming up with dinner ideas for the week. That's why we have some delicious and easy suggestions for your Monday night meal.

1. What are some quick and easy dinner ideas for Monday?

For a quick and easy dinner, try our One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice or our 20-Minute Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. Both dishes are full of flavor and can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. I want to make something healthy for dinner, what do you recommend?

For a healthy and satisfying meal, we suggest our Zucchini Noodle and Turkey Meatball Skillet or our Grilled Lemon Herb Salmon with Roasted Vegetables. Both options are packed with nutrients and delicious flavors.

3. Can you suggest a vegetarian option for Monday dinner?

We have plenty of tasty vegetarian options, such as our Veggie Lasagna Roll-Ups or our Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers. These dishes are perfect for Meatless Mondays or for anyone looking to incorporate more plant-based meals into their diet.

4. I have a busy schedule on Mondays, do you have any slow cooker recipes?

We have a variety of slow cooker recipes that are perfect for busy weeknights. Our Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff and Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup are both hearty and delicious options that can be cooking while you go about your day.

5. What are some kid-friendly dinner ideas for Monday?

If you have picky eaters at home, we have some kid-friendly options that are sure to please. Our Mini Chicken Pot Pies and Homemade Mac and Cheese with Hidden Veggies are both delicious and kid-approved meals that will make dinner time a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara