1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What's for Dinner..Monday,Dec.14

1. Good Morning All you Pampered Cheffers:sing:!!!!

Happy Monday to you.....I am back from Disney with my DD for her National cheerleading Championships---4th place!!!! Talk about a great bonding experience for the 2 of us...I highly recommend it!!!

For dinner tonight we are having roast loin of pork with roasted veggies and mashed potatoes....

2. chefmoseley

chefmoseley Member Gold Member

We are having meatloaf, mashed tatters, and steamed veggies :)

Dec 14, 2009
  3. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

We are having homemade Stromboli

Dec 14, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Hmmm, I'm just not sure.

Thursday night was Pumpkin Pancakes, w/ bacon and fruit salad
    Friday was Parmesan Baked Orange Roughy w/ Baked Sweet Potatoes
    Saturday was Italian Wedding Soup w/ Herb Batter Bread
    Yesterday was Incredible 30 Minute Chicken Dinner

Today, I'm out of inspiration for cooking. Need to think of something. DH is gone EVERY night this week for practice for our Christmas Production at church this weekend. So, he will be coming home from work, eating and leaving. Guess I need to think of something that can be ready on time....

Dec 14, 2009
  5. Zesty Ravioli! It's the only way I can get my picky son to eat spinach. LOL

Dec 14, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I watched Elf last night on USA, and wanted spaghetti, so that's what it'll be tonight.

Dec 14, 2009
  7. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

We're having greek tacos and red beans & rice

8. ChefBeckyD

I've decided to use leftover chicken to make quesadillas.

Dec 14, 2009
  9. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

It is our Pampered Chef Cluster Holiday Dinner. Then onto our Directors house for dessert and a small gift exchange. :chef:

Dec 14, 2009
  10. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

Have our cluster holiday party at SD's house where everyone brings an appetizer or dessert and we all bring copies of our recipes for everyone to take home new recipes!:) So that will be my dinner because I don't want to eat too much and even if I eat dinner I'd still end up gorging! It's a weakness. So for dinner for DH and my lunch tomorrow
    Grilled Chicken & Oven Roasted Red Potatoes! MMMMM yum!:)

Dec 14, 2009
  11. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Please share!

Dec 14, 2009
  12. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

Beef tacos from scratch (meaning I don't use taco mix). I also had to cook up two leftover pork ribs that wouldn't fit into the crock pot the other night. I used the maple honey mustard sauce to get rid of it because it stinks, and yes, it stinks in my house right now. What was I thinking?! Not going to buy that any more. Yuck.

Dec 14, 2009
  13. ChefBeckyD

That Maple Honey Mustard is a HUGE disappointment. From the name of it, I thought I was going to love it - but it's nasty stuff. Seriously - who did the recipe tasting and market research on this one (?), because it's BAD!

Dec 14, 2009
  14. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

Change of plans..I got forced into working until 8 tonight..so..we are going to have grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup

15. JAE

JAE Legacy Member

The smell just does not go away. I like the flavor if the smell isn't lingering in the air, like it is right now. I dipped pretzels in it before, and I didn't mind it. Yesterday, I cooked up a bunch of plain meatballs and we dipped them into all the different sauces. I didn't mind it then, either. I guess I just don't like smelling it heated.

Dec 14, 2009
  16. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I made homemade Mac & Cheese to go with the leftovers already in the fridge. However, I made this batch with a combination of sharp cheddar and aged Gouda. It smells divine. I'll be trying it soon.

Dec 14, 2009
  17. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Same here.

18. cewcooks

cewcooks Advanced Member

We watched ELF last night too! my favorite part is the snowball fight and we had spagetti tonight too!

Dec 14, 2009
Have something to add?