• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, May 24

In summary, the featured dish for "What's for Dinner...monday, May 24" is our mouth-watering Baked Chicken Parmesan, which can be prepared in just 30 minutes and is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. Other proteins, such as pork or tofu, can be substituted for the chicken, and it can also be made vegetarian with eggplant or zucchini. Some delicious sides to pair with the dish include a green salad, roasted vegetables, or garlic bread, and it can also be served over pasta. For those who prefer visual aids, there is a video tutorial available on the recipe page.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Monday!!!!:balloon:

Happy Birthday to cheffers....cat and bearydutch....have a beautiful day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having leftovers from our Sunday dinner....meatballs baked on the bar pan, then into sauce and ziti.....also a green salad....

Hope you all have a wonderful day...just think 7 months until Christmas...in about 6 months many threads will be about shipping time...;):p

I am making Sun-Dried Tomato Tart Squares from Fall/Winter '09 SB. I haven't made it before.

I have a HWC show Wednesday and I will have two teams. One will make the tart squares and another will make the Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. (sorry, it was a bit off topic)

Have a great day everyone!!!!:DThank you so much for the birthday wishes! I had a fantastic day and enjoyed celebrating with my loved ones. And yes, it's crazy to think that Christmas is only 7 months away! Time is flying by. Hope everyone has a great Monday! :)

1. What is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner...monday, May 24"?

The featured dish for "What's for Dinner...monday, May 24" is our mouth-watering Baked Chicken Parmesan. It's a crowd-pleasing classic that is easy to make and perfect for a busy weeknight dinner.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Baked Chicken Parmesan?

The Baked Chicken Parmesan can be prepared in just 30 minutes, making it a quick and delicious option for a weeknight dinner. It's the perfect solution for those busy days when you still want to have a home-cooked meal.

3. Can I substitute the chicken in the Baked Chicken Parmesan with another protein?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the chicken with another protein such as pork or tofu. You can also make it vegetarian by using eggplant or zucchini as the main ingredient. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. What sides would pair well with the Baked Chicken Parmesan?

Some great sides that would pair well with the Baked Chicken Parmesan are a simple green salad, roasted vegetables, or garlic bread. You can also serve it over pasta for a more filling meal.

5. Is there a video tutorial for the Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe?

Yes, there is a helpful video tutorial for the Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe on our website. It's a great resource for visual learners or anyone who wants to see the step-by-step process of making this delicious dish. You can find it on the recipe page for "What's for Dinner...monday, May 24".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • pamperedbybarbara