• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, May 11

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 11" is the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta. The ingredients needed for this dish include chicken breasts, penne pasta, garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. It takes approximately 30 minutes to make. You can also substitute the chicken with shrimp or tofu for a different protein option. Additionally, there is a vegetarian option by omitting the chicken and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!!! Happy Tuesday!!!:chef:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....CathyP, JDooley, natwife, pckrissy, and tbsigma....have an awesome day, today!!:balloon::balloon:

Tonight for dinner is gonna be busy again...we are having ravioli w/sauce I made a few days ago, garlic bread and salad....Last night I whipped up some potatoe croquettes from left over mashed potatoes from sundays dinner...easy and yummy!!!! If anyone wants the recipe...I will gladly give it to you:blushing:

Have wonderful days!!!

I will be having left over beef stew from last night..my boyfriend and his family will eat before I get there..since my nephew has a track meet tonight..he is the star runner for his team so I try to go to as many meets as I can.

Good morning! Happy Tuesday to you too! And a special happy birthday to all those celebrating today. I hope you have a fantastic day filled with love, laughter, and delicious food!Your dinner plans sound delicious. I love ravioli with homemade sauce and garlic bread. And those potato croquettes sound like a tasty addition. I would love the recipe, thank you for offering! I hope everyone has a wonderful day as well. Let's make it a great one!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 11"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 11" is the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

2. What ingredients do I need for the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta?

The ingredients needed for the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta are chicken breasts, penne pasta, garlic, chicken broth, heavy cream, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.

3. How long does it take to make the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta?

The One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta takes approximately 30 minutes to make.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with shrimp or tofu for a different protein option in the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta.

5. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 11"?

Yes, you can make a vegetarian version of the One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Pasta by omitting the chicken and using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara