• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, May 18

In summary, "What's for Dinner" for Tuesday, May 18 is a weekly recipe series by Pampered Chef that provides easy and delicious dinner ideas for busy weeknights. The recipes can be found on their website or social media pages and can also be received via their newsletter. The ingredients used are common and easily accessible, but substitutions can be made according to dietary restrictions or preferences. The recipes are also family-friendly and can serve up to 4-6 people, with the ability to adjust quantities as needed.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Tuesday....:)

Happy Birthday to cheffers....cakepampered and kdangel518...have an excellent day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner we are probably having a very easy, cold weather meal leftover pasta for my DD and a soup/stew for my DS and DH of beans and macaroni w/escarole...they love, it is easy to make and cheap...what more could I ask for???

Have a great day all...ugh for the rain we are getting, but at least today isn't Monday!!;)

It's hot here! We will probably grill something so I don't have to heat up the kitchen - or I will DCB/microwave it!

I think I'll do Crunchy Chicken Strips, and sweet potato french fries. DS friendly, and something we all like!

Breakfast for dinner :) We are rainy here as well :( Pancakes, bacon, eggs and applesauce. Hubby is cooking so I don't mind :)

Grilling Chipotle Ranch Turkey Burgers! Yummy!

Jerk Chicken Nachos for us!

I picked up a rotisserie chicken yesterday since they're $3.99 at Kroger + I had a $1 off coupon. Ended up doing fajitas, so we'll use the chicken today for nachos.

Sounds great NooraK!!!!
I have Cajun 15 bean soup in the crockpot! It smelled great at lunch!!! :)
~Abigail

1. What is "What's for Dinner" for Tuesday, May 18?

It is a weekly recipe series by Pampered Chef where we share delicious and easy dinner ideas for busy weeknights.

2. How can I access the recipes for "What's for Dinner" for Tuesday, May 18?

You can find the recipes on our website or social media pages on Tuesday, May 18. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive the recipes directly in your inbox.

3. Are the ingredients for "What's for Dinner" for Tuesday, May 18 hard to find?

No, we strive to use common and easily accessible ingredients in our recipes. However, if you have trouble finding a specific ingredient, you can always reach out to us for alternatives.

4. Can I make substitutions in the "What's for Dinner" recipes for Tuesday, May 18?

Yes, feel free to make substitutions according to your dietary restrictions or preferences. We encourage our customers to make the recipes their own.

5. Are the "What's for Dinner" recipes for Tuesday, May 18 suitable for families?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be family-friendly and can serve up to 4-6 people. You can also adjust the quantities to fit your family's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara