• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, May 25

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" is a delicious and healthy combination of grilled chicken with a citrus marinade, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad. To prepare this menu, you will need boneless chicken breasts, lemons, limes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables, quinoa, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. You can also substitute ingredients to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. The prep time for this menu is approximately 20 minutes and the total cooking time should not exceed 30 minutes. All of the recipes for this menu can be found on the Pampered Chef website or app
pamperedbybarbara
Good Day!!!!! :love:

Happy Birthday to cheffer...aldeay...have an awesome day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making stuffed artichokes for my family...mine will remain unstuffed:(.......and if they are not full, then I am gonna toss a few hotdogs on the grill....kinda busy here...need to think fast!!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!! Lovin' that sunshine we are getting...keep sending it our way, chefbecky :blushing:

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good Day!!!!! :love:Happy Birthday to cheffer...aldeay...have an awesome day, today!!!!Tonight for dinner I am making stuffed artichokes for my family...mine will remain unstuffed:(.......and if they are not full, then I am gonna toss a few hotdogs on the grill....kinda busy here...need to think fast!!!!Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!! Lovin' that sunshine we are getting...keep sending it our way, chefbecky :blushing:
All week long! Mid 80's to 90 degrees and sunny! As long as the winds keep blowing your way. :)My Dad just got home from Florida (he lives there Nov-May), and is coming to visit, and take DS & me out for an early Birthday dinner. (ours are the beginning of June) Since the little guy is limited in where he can eat, he chose to go to Red Lobster for dinner - he loves fish, and he can get shrimp scampi, steamed broccoli, and rice pilaf there. (which would be one of his very favorite meals!)

Thank you so much, chefbecky!!! I'm excited to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends. Your stuffed artichokes sound amazing, I might have to try that recipe sometime. And hotdogs are always a delicious option too! Enjoy your busy day and soak up that sunshine. Have a great one! :)

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" is a delicious and healthy combination of dishes that are perfect for a weeknight meal. It includes grilled chicken with a citrus marinade, roasted vegetables, and quinoa salad.

2. What ingredients do I need for this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu?

The ingredients you will need for this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu are boneless chicken breasts, lemons, limes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and carrots), quinoa, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu?

Yes, you can definitely substitute ingredients in this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu to fit your dietary restrictions or preferences. For example, you can use tofu or tempeh instead of chicken for a vegetarian option, or use different types of vegetables for the roasted vegetables or quinoa salad.

4. How long will it take to prepare this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu?

The prep time for this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu is approximately 20 minutes. The total cooking time will depend on the method of cooking (grilling, roasting, etc.), but it should take no more than 30 minutes to have a delicious and nutritious meal on the table.

5. Can I find the recipes for this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu online?

Yes, all of the recipes for this week's "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, May 25" menu can be found on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find step-by-step instructions and helpful tips for preparing the dishes. Additionally, you can access the recipes through the Pampered Chef app for easy access while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara