• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, June 14

In summary, the conversation includes birthday wishes, dinner plans, upcoming events, and plans for the week. The speakers are excited about the birthday celebrations and upcoming trip to the beach. They also mention a busy schedule and the need for relaxation.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Monday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....burdswan...have a great day....:balloon:

Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful, amazing daughter...Erica....13!!!!!!!

Tonight for dinner my dd wants to celebrate her birthday with homemade caprese pizza...I will add chicken cutlet strips that I bread and baked on the bar pan...also, most importantly she wants chocolate cake w/choclate icing...I will probably decorate it with shredded coconut and mini m&ms (her favorite)....I usually make a big dinner for birthdays in our house, but she wants my pizza:love:......

Have a great day, everyone!!!!!! Stop and smell the flowers, today...another mini vacation for your mind and soul!!!:blushing:

I think we'll make it an easy night tonight. I'm trying to get 3 shows wrapped up, and we have visitation today and a funeral tomorrow for DH's Grandma...plus trying to get invites ready to mail for early July Shows, and packing for Camping...(leaving the end of this week for 2 weeks)

Ground turkey Sloppy Joes, sweet potato fries, and watermelon slices.

Oh, and I almost forgot!!!!!!! My dd's class is going to see the play "Wicked" on Broadway in NYC!!!!!!! We are so excited to see it....we are going to have dinner in Little Italy and then go to the play....:thumb:Good Monday Morning to all!I'm starting out the week feeling good. I'm going to take a few days off this week and go to the beach. I need to get out of town for a little bit. I'm planning on taking my camera with me and getting some good shots of the beach. We'll see how that turns out. I'm also going to take a few books with me, so I can just relax and enjoy the sound of the waves.I hope everyone has a great Monday and a great week. :thumb:Happy Monday everyone!I had a great weekend. My mom and I went to a local festival on Saturday and had a blast. We ate tons of good food, listened to live music, and shopped around. Then on Sunday, I went to a friend's house for a BBQ and pool party. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather.Today, I have a few errands to run and then I plan on spending the rest of the day reading and catching up on some TV shows. It's nice to have a relaxing day after a busy weekend.Hope everyone has a great start to their week! :blushing:

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 14"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Monday, June 14" is our delicious Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with Roasted Vegetables.

2. Is the recipe suitable for vegetarians?

No, unfortunately the Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken recipe includes chicken as the main protein source. We do offer a variety of vegetarian recipes on our website for Meatless Mondays!

3. How long does the recipe take to prepare?

The estimated prep time for our Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with Roasted Vegetables is 20 minutes, with an additional 25 minutes for cooking. So, a total of 45 minutes from start to finish!

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or allergies. For example, you can swap out the chicken for tofu or tempeh for a vegetarian option, or use gluten-free soy sauce for a gluten-free version.

5. What kitchen tools do I need to make this recipe?

You will need a grill or grill pan, a baking sheet, a mixing bowl, and a knife and cutting board to make our Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken with Roasted Vegetables recipe. You can find all of these tools and more on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara