• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, June 2

In summary, "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2" is a weekly meal-planning event hosted by Pampered Chef, where a team of chefs and consultants create a new dinner menu for customers to try out with their family and friends. To participate, simply visit the website or social media pages on June 2 and join the Facebook group to share photos and reviews of the meals. There is no cost to participate, and substitutions or modifications can be made to fit dietary needs or preferences. Pampered Chef products can also be purchased through consultants or at a local grocery store for added convenience.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Hump Day!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Emily Funk, pamperedpals and karenschulte....have an excellent day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner we are having either breakfast for dinner...pancakes or waffles, turkey bacon, etc.....or I am throwing something quick on the grill....DH is not gonna be home and the kids love breakfast for dinner....

Have a beautiful day everyone....wish someone a great day (and realllly mean it)!!!

Well, yesterday was such a beautiful day, I decided to scrap the baked fish and asparagus....instead, we had Grilled Turkey Brats w/ grilled peppers and onions (we eat them w/o buns), steamed sugar snap peas, and melon balls. Very Yummy.Today, since it's raining again, I will be making the Baked Flounder, and Roasted Balsamic Asparagus, with a Rice Pilaf. (sound familiar?:D)Oh, and Barbara - we ALL love Breakfast for Dinner here!

we call breakfast for dinner "BFD" at our house. I guess being military, we are into acronyms.

Anyways, we are trying the deep dish cheeseburger pizza for dinner out of the "dinners done" cards. Not too sure about it, have leftovers from last night, just in case it is awful. Anyone try it? What did you think??

Spaghetti and fresh bread for dinner here. I have to leave for work at 3, kids get home at 4, hubby at 4:45 and they have to leave at 5ish for a one hour drive to soccer so it's microwave, eat and go. I just finished making it before getting my play time on CS :)

Barbara thank you for the birthday wishes.

I don't know what we are doing for dinner, as my DH and kids took me out for my Bday dinner last night. :)

1. What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2" is a weekly meal-planning event hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, our team of chefs and consultants create a new and delicious dinner menu for you to try out with your family and friends.

2. How do I participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2"?

To participate, simply visit our website or social media pages on Wednesday, June 2 to view the featured dinner menu. You can also join our Facebook group to share photos and reviews of the meals you make.

3. Is there a cost to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2"?

No, there is no cost to participate in this event. We want to provide our customers with a fun and convenient way to try new recipes and get inspired in the kitchen.

4. Can I make substitutions or modifications to the recipes featured in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2"?

Yes, feel free to make any substitutions or modifications to the recipes to fit your dietary needs or preferences. Our goal is to provide you with inspiration and ideas for your meals, but ultimately, the choice is yours!

5. Can I purchase the ingredients for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 2" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, our consultants can help you purchase any Pampered Chef products needed for the featured recipes. You can also find the ingredients at your local grocery store. We want to make it easy for you to create delicious meals at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pamperedbybarbara