• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 16

Feb 5, 2008
Happy Humpday!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer.....meganmcg...have a super day, today!!!!

Tonight fr dinner I am thinking along the lines of potatoes and eggs w/green and or red peppers...the sun isn't shining here, and I don't like to plan on bbq-ing in the rain (learned this the hard way;))....besides the forecast for the next few days is HOT and SUNNY...so we will be firing the grill up then!!!

Have a wonderful day, today, everyone.....:chef::angel::blushing::p...no words of wisdom...just smiles!!!

lpacker

Aug 6, 2005
Wahoo - my favorite day of the year today!!! First day of summer break - I teach middle school.

I think for dinner we are having fried potatoes (thanks to the PC ultimate mandolin), a grilled slice of ham, AND roasted pineapple. At my show Sunday afternoon, a guest shared this idea - can't wait to try it. I had demonstrated the pineapple wedger then she came up afterwards. In case you want to try it - place a fresh pineapple (nothing cut off at this point) lying on it's side on the PC medium bar pan (stone or metal) into a cold oven. Set to preheat to 350 degrees. When the oven beats because it has reached the temperature, turn off the oven, and allow the pineapple to cool to slightly above room temperature or cold (she likes it slightly warm). She thought I would still be able to use the pineapple wedger at this point - we shall see. We LOVE grilled pineapple, so I am anxious to give this a try. Plus I love to be able to share cool ideas for out products. Anyone every try this?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Hmmm, busy day getting ready for vacation. Maybe something easy on the grill - grilled chicken and veggies with rice sounds good.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Forget the grill - I bought some REALLY good salmon at Costco today, and it's already marinated, and going in the oven. (doing it exactly the way they demoed it at Costco...don't want to jinx it.) I'm making brown rice cooked in chicken broth w/ onions, garlic, and lime zest, and steamed sugar snap peas to go with it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
A Pampered Kitchen
Replies
Views
LeahMae
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views