• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, April 21

In summary, the featured recipe for What's for Dinner Wednesday on April 21 is Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus. Substitutions can be made to fit dietary needs or preferences. The full recipe can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in the digital cookbook, or on social media. It is suitable for a family of four and there may be other recipes or products on sale for What's for Dinner Wednesday, which can be found on the website or by signing up for the email newsletter.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...Cynthia and Karo...have a happy day today!!!

For dinner tonight I am thinking grilled salmon, roasted asparagus and baked potatoes (for the DH and kids..I get the salmon w/salad)....:chef:

Have a great day!!!!

ham, cheesy mac, and peas for meeee!!

DH is taking a few days off work to get some things accomplished around the house...so we were busy painting, tossing "stuff", etc...and we ordered Thai for dinner. YUM...Pad Thai & Bangkok Fried Rice.

Just polished off a nice helping of the Beef Power Cooking recipe "Beef Stroganoff". I was going to roast a chicken, but it wasn't quite thawed, so that's tomorrow night. The Stroganoff was in the freezer already made. :) YUM!

Hi there! Happy Humpday to you too! And a big happy birthday to Cynthia and Karo, I hope you both have a wonderful day filled with love and delicious food. Your dinner plans sound absolutely delicious, I'm sure your family will love it. As for me, I might have to steal your idea and make some grilled salmon for dinner tonight as well. Thank you for sharing and have a great day! :chef:

1. What is the featured recipe for What's for Dinner Wednesday on April 21?

The featured recipe for What's for Dinner Wednesday on April 21 is our delicious Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus. It's a quick and easy one-pan meal that's perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can definitely make substitutions to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use chicken instead of shrimp, or swap out the asparagus for your favorite vegetables.

3. How do I access the full recipe for What's for Dinner Wednesday?

You can find the full recipe for What's for Dinner Wednesday on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Recipes" section and search for "Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus." You can also find the recipe in our digital cookbook or on our social media pages.

4. Is the featured recipe suitable for a family of four?

Yes, the Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus recipe can easily be doubled to serve a family of four. You can also adjust the serving sizes in the recipe to fit your family's needs.

5. Are there any other recipes or products on sale for What's for Dinner Wednesday?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for What's for Dinner Wednesday. Check our website and social media pages for any current offers. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on all of our sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • pamperedbybarbara