• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, April 28

In summary, the menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 28" includes Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta, Roasted Vegetables, and a Strawberry Spinach Salad. There are vegetarian options available, and the ingredients for the Lemon Basil Pasta include pasta, chicken, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, basil, salt, and pepper. Other proteins such as shrimp or tofu can be substituted for the chicken in the dish. The menu serves 4 people and can be adjusted for larger or smaller groups.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy humpday, cheffers...

Happy Birthday to cheffers....ginger428 and alustizanicole....have a super day, today!!!!

Tonight for dinner I think we are having..."pick something up take-out chinese"
Busy night Dr. appointment for DH, school project at library for DS, and 1/2 day run around for my DD.....

Have a great day, everyone.....reach for the stars!!!

Using the chicken that I grilled on Monday to make Cool & Crunchy Chicken Taco Salad. YUM!

Hey there! Happy humpday to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffers, ginger428, and alustizanicole! I hope you all have an amazing day filled with love and happiness. Sounds like you have a busy night ahead of you with all those appointments and projects. Take-out Chinese sounds like the perfect solution for a quick and easy dinner. I hope everything goes smoothly for you and your family. And yes, let's all reach for the stars and make the most out of this day! Cheers to a great day for all of us!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 28"?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 28" includes Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta, Roasted Vegetables, and a Strawberry Spinach Salad.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 28"?

Yes, the Roasted Vegetables and Strawberry Spinach Salad can be made without chicken for a vegetarian option.

3. What ingredients do I need to make the Lemon Basil Pasta?

The ingredients needed for the Lemon Basil Pasta are pasta, boneless skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, fresh basil, salt, and pepper.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein in the Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta dish?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with shrimp, tofu, or your preferred protein in the Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta dish.

5. How many people does the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 28" menu serve?

The menu for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 28" serves 4 people. Adjust the ingredients accordingly for a larger or smaller group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara