• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, June 9

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 9" event is a weekly online cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef, featuring a different recipe each week and providing tips and tricks for preparing delicious meals. There is no purchase necessary to participate, as the recipe and ingredients will be provided beforehand. Participants can ask questions during the event through a chat feature, and access the event through a provided link with a stable internet connection and device with a camera and microphone. A recording of the event will also be available for those who are unable to attend or want to rewatch the demonstration.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers...cwinter474 and DCoopPC...have a wonderful day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of making Italian Wedding Soup...kinda rainy here and I am in the mood for something hot....I plan on changing the red meat for the mini meatballs into turkey...my family has adjusted very well to ground turkey over ground beef!!:thumbup:.....with garlic bites on the side!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!! Yippee...it's Wednesday, Humpday!!!!:sing:

LOVE Italian Wedding Soup! It's a favorite in our house. AND I always use ground turkey. Can't remember the last time I actually bought ground beef.

I have a cluster meeting tonight - so something quick and easy. I'm thinking breakfast for dinner - Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, hash browns, and sliced pineapple.

Good morning! Happy birthday to cheffers, cwinter474, and DCoopPC! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with lots of love and good food. Your dinner plans sound delicious! Italian Wedding Soup is one of my favorites, and using ground turkey instead of beef is a great idea. I'm sure your family will love it. And garlic bites on the side? Yum! It's definitely the perfect meal for a rainy day. I hope the weather clears up for you soon though. Have a wonderful day and happy Humpday to everyone! :D

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 9" event?

The "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 9" event is a weekly online cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a different recipe each week and provides tips and tricks for preparing delicious meals.

2. Do I need to purchase anything to participate in this event?

No, there is no purchase necessary to join the "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 9" event. The recipe and ingredients will be provided beforehand so you can follow along with the demonstration from the comfort of your own kitchen.

3. Can I ask questions during the event?

Yes, there will be a chat feature available during the event where you can ask any questions you may have. A Pampered Chef representative will be there to answer them and provide additional cooking tips.

4. How do I access the event?

The event will be held online through a video platform. A link will be provided beforehand, and you can simply click on it at the designated time to join the event. Make sure to have a stable internet connection and a device with a camera and microphone.

5. Will there be a recording of the event available?

Yes, a recording of the event will be available for those who are unable to attend or want to rewatch the demonstration. The link to the recording will be provided after the event has ended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara