• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, April 14

In summary, "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where they share delicious and easy-to-make recipes for anyone to enjoy. To participate, simply visit their website or social media channels on April 14th and look for the featured recipe, or sign up for their newsletter to receive it directly. There is no cost to participate and anyone can suggest a recipe for future events, regardless of whether they are a Pampered Chef consultant or not. The goal is to provide tasty recipes and inspire people to cook at home without any additional fees.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...lafngirl.....have a happy day, today!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making the fish that I had planned for last night...I got tied up and couldn't get fish yesterday, so I wound up baking chicken breasts in rectangular baker w/potatoes, onions, olive oil and some spices...yum:chef:

have a great day, all!!!

p.s.---Becky, I did wish my DS happy birthday from you...I told him I posted it was his birthday on chef success and he said "oh, Joy!!!" (typical 16 yo...!!LOL)

Hey there! Happy Humpday to you too! And a big happy birthday to cheffer and lafngirl! I hope they have an amazing day today. Your dinner sounds delicious, I love baked chicken with potatoes and onions. Yum! Hope you have a great day as well. And I can totally relate to your son's reaction to your birthday wishes from Becky, typical teenager indeed! Have a good one!

Hi there! Happy Humpday to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffer...lafngirl! Birthdays are always a special occasion and I hope you have a wonderful day filled with love and good food.Your dinner sounds delicious! Baked chicken with potatoes and onions is a classic comfort meal, and I'm sure it was a hit with your family. I love using the rectangular baker for meals like that, it makes everything cook evenly and clean up is a breeze.I'm glad your DS appreciated the birthday wish from Becky. It's always nice to know that our loved ones are thinking of us on our special day. Enjoy the rest of your day and happy cooking!

What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious and easy-to-make recipes for you and your family to enjoy.

How do I participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14"?

To participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14", simply visit the Pampered Chef website or social media channels on April 14th and look for our featured recipe. You can also join our Pampered Chef community by signing up for our newsletter to receive the recipe directly to your inbox.

Is there a cost to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14"?

No, there is no cost to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14". Our goal is to provide delicious recipes and inspire you to cook at home without any additional fees.

Can I suggest a recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our community and welcome suggestions for future "What's for Dinner...Wednesday" recipes. You can send us your ideas through our website or social media channels.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14"?

No, "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 14" is open to everyone, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We encourage anyone who loves cooking and trying new recipes to join in on the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara