• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Wednesday, April 07

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning, All!!! happy Hump Day!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....consultantconnie and yvonnealaniz...have a great day, today!!!

Loving this weather here in NJ...forecasters are calling for close to 88*...record setting:sing::thumbup:....bbq night tonite again!!!! not sure what, but last night I grilled chicken breasts, veggies, etc...yummm...the kids were so busy outside after school their appetities got revved up and not a drop of food was left!!!!

Have a great day!!!!:love::chef: Hope you all get pampered somehow, some way today!!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Sounds like you're having the weather we had last week! Record highs last week, but this week - cold and RAINY...and just heard even a possibility of snow again tomorrow. :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Comfort Food again tonight! I'm calling Breakfast For Dinner, and making Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares, except with my own personal touches. :chef:

(some bacon, and red onion, and spinach, and a bit of feta added to it.)

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
DH is off at 4 today and will be picking up DS, so I will just get to drive straight home. There's ground beef in the refrigerator, and I suggested burgers on the grill. I didn't get a response back yet, but he's been busy today.

The neighbors have invited us over for burgers for the last two Fridays, and because DS is in bed by then, only one of us has been able to go. Maybe tonight we'll invite them over to our place instead.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
We've got really warm weather, but at least the wind is blowign today making it tolerable (88 today...was 90 yesterday.:yuck:)
But the POLLEN IS UNBAREABLE! I at least don't have allergies, but we have thick yellow pollen on EVERYTHING! Don't dare open windows- even for a few minutes! The wind is helping blow it off of surfaces, but that just means we have a dust-bowl of pollen in the air more than normal. You know it's bad when you see "poofs" of yellow clouds from trees- or the yellow haze hanging in the air. I never knew that Pine Trees could make such a mess until I moved down here. Just counting the days.....

so no going outside for us!! (2 out of the 4 in my house have allergies killing them right now) I'm doing the Jerk Pork Tenderloin with the Mango Salad (29 minute recipe....I don't remember the exact name). It's a nice-low point recipe for me. :)

pkd09

Future Director
Silver Member
Feb 20, 2006
Grilled Salmon and a healthy salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD