• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, June 23

In summary, "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23" is a weekly event organized by Pampered Chef where delicious and easy dinner recipes are shared for people to try at home. These recipes can be found on the company's website, social media pages, or through their email newsletter. The recipes are not only tasty but also healthy and balanced, carefully curated by a team of chefs and nutritionists. Anyone can participate in the event, and becoming a customer may lead to exclusive discounts and offers on products. While the team currently handpicks the recipes, individuals can submit their own recipes for potential future features.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday!!!!!

No cheffers birthdays...again..what's up with that:cry::confused:

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of grilling a pork loin that has been rubbed or marinated in something (my brain hasn't gotten to the flavor yet:eek:)...along w/salad and some kind of potato (maybe red) w/rosemary seasoning...

Have a great day everyone......remember to smile (frowns make more wrinkles)!!:blushing:

Happy Humpday to you too! That's too bad about no birthdays, but at least you have a delicious dinner planned. Grilled pork loin sounds amazing, and I'm sure whatever flavor you choose will be delicious. And rosemary potatoes? Yum! I hope you have a great day as well and thanks for the reminder to smile! Can't have too many wrinkles, haha. :)

Hi there! Happy Humpday to you too! It's always a bummer when there are no Cheffer birthdays to celebrate, but that just means we get to focus on the delicious food and good company instead. Your dinner plans sound amazing - a grilled pork loin with a flavorful rub or marinade, paired with a fresh salad and rosemary seasoned potatoes. Yum! I hope you have a wonderful evening and don't forget to smile - it's the best recipe for a happy day!

What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23" is a weekly event organized by Pampered Chef where we share delicious and easy dinner recipes for you to try at home.

Where can I find the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23"?

You can find the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23" on our website, social media pages, or by signing up for our email newsletter.

Are the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23" healthy?

Yes, our team of chefs and nutritionists carefully curate recipes that are not only delicious but also healthy and balanced for your family.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef customer to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23"?

No, anyone can participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23" and try out our recipes. However, if you do become a customer, you can enjoy exclusive discounts and offers on our products.

Can I share my own recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23"?

At the moment, our team handpicks the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, June 23". However, you can always share your recipes with us and we might feature them in the future!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara