• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5

Feb 5, 2008
Happy Cinco de Mayo.....!!

Happy Birthday ,today to cheffers...paula R. Lewis, and TrishPCMommy....and HAPPY BELATED (but still special) BIRTHDAY to etteluap70PC.....have an awesome year!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking bbq/grill...maybe chicken breasts marinated in either honey mustard marinade or rubbed w/jamaican jerk rub, grilled asparagus and some type of potatoes (for the crew--not me:blushing:)...

have a great cinco de mayo day today......:chef:

abigailhutch

Mar 28, 2010
Sounds delicious! I made the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake last night! My boyfriend and I loved it! We will probably be eating the leftovers before bowling tonight! :)

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
LOVE Wed night, we eat at church!! Not sure what we are having tonight, because we had to miss church on Sunday due to flooding (we are outside of Nashville, TN). Don't really care what we are having, it is usually always good and I don't have to cook OR clean!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
Replies
Views
deanna_g
Replies
Views