• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 5

In summary, "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5" is a free weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. The event features a new recipe each week and is designed for anyone to join and try at home. No special equipment or ingredients are required, and participants can ask questions and receive help from the chefs during the event. To join, simply visit the website at the designated time or sign up for the newsletter for updates.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Cinco de Mayo.....!!

Happy Birthday ,today to cheffers...paula R. Lewis, and TrishPCMommy....and HAPPY BELATED (but still special) BIRTHDAY to etteluap70PC.....have an awesome year!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking bbq/grill...maybe chicken breasts marinated in either honey mustard marinade or rubbed w/jamaican jerk rub, grilled asparagus and some type of potatoes (for the crew--not me:blushing:)...

have a great cinco de mayo day today......:chef:

Sounds delicious! I made the Chipotle Chili Cornbread Bake last night! My boyfriend and I loved it! We will probably be eating the leftovers before bowling tonight! :)

LOVE Wed night, we eat at church!! Not sure what we are having tonight, because we had to miss church on Sunday due to flooding (we are outside of Nashville, TN). Don't really care what we are having, it is usually always good and I don't have to cook OR clean!!

1. What is "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5"?

"What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5" is a weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef. Each week, our team of expert chefs will share a new recipe for you to try at home.

2. Is there a cost to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5"?

No, this event is completely free for anyone to join! We want to provide a fun and interactive way for our customers to try new recipes and connect with our brand.

3. Do I need special equipment or ingredients to participate?

While we do specialize in kitchen products, you do not need any specific equipment or ingredients to participate in "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5". Our recipes are designed to be easily made with basic kitchen tools and common ingredients that you may already have at home.

4. Can I ask questions or get help during the event?

Absolutely! Our chefs will be available during the event to answer any questions you may have about the recipe or cooking techniques. You can also interact with other participants in the chat to share tips and tricks.

5. How do I join "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 5"?

To join the event, simply visit our website on Wednesday, May 5 at the designated time. The recipe and instructions will be posted on our website and you can follow along with our chefs during the live event. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive reminders and updates about upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara