• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, May 12

In summary, the featured recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 12" are grilled chicken fajitas, spaghetti and meatballs, and honey garlic salmon. There is a vegetarian option for the spaghetti and meatballs recipe, and the ingredients for all recipes can be easily found at local grocery stores. Unfortunately, there are no dessert options for this week's menu, but you can always check the website for complementary dessert recipes. Additionally, all recipes can be adjusted for larger or smaller serving sizes.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Humpday...

Happy Birthday to cheffies..knordot and coointhehouse...have a super day, today!!!

For dinner tonight I am making a pot roast in the crockpot...:eek:...yes it is May, but we are shivering here...:yuck: Also, I had an extra piece of meat in the freezer and I wanted to use it before too long:D...

Have a warm day...please...Michigan;),etc. don't send us anymore rain/wind.....

Sorry Barbara!

Weather still not so great here. I did a Pork Roast in the crockpot yesterday...brrrr!

I have a Cluster Meeting tonight, so I have to think of something easy/make ahead/allergy friendly.

Actually, I'm thinking of trying my hand at Pad Thai. I have everything I need to make it, and DS can have some rice noodles, plus he LOVES Thai Food.
I've looked up some recipes, and found one that sounds very similar to the Pad Thai at our favorite restaurant, and it looks fairly simple.

:eek::yuck:Thank you for the birthday wishes! And that pot roast sounds delicious, even in May weather. Stay warm!

1. What recipes will be featured for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 12"?

The featured recipes for this week are grilled chicken fajitas, spaghetti and meatballs, and honey garlic salmon.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for this week's "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 12"?

Yes, the spaghetti and meatballs recipe can easily be made vegetarian by substituting the meatballs with vegetarian meatballs or adding more vegetables to the sauce.

3. Will there be any dessert options for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 12"?

Unfortunately, there are no dessert options for this week's menu. However, you can always check our website for dessert recipes to complement your meal.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 12" easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients for this week's recipes can be found at your local grocery store. You may also substitute any ingredients you may not have with similar alternatives.

5. Can the recipes for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, May 12" be adjusted for a larger or smaller serving size?

Yes, all of our recipes can be adjusted to fit your needs. You can easily double or halve the ingredients to accommodate for a larger or smaller serving size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara