• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...Monday, February 22

Feb 5, 2008
Happy Monday!!!!! Hope you all had a great week...Becky hope your DS is feeling better!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....redneckgleasonx4, akschertz and Michele1...hope you all have a happy day!!!!

For dinner tonight we are having leftover chickuen cutlet parm. I made extra last night and figured I can make these into either heros or just hear up...on the side we are having leftover spaghetti reheated in the 12" skillet w/extra mozz. cheese thrown in...

Have a great day all...only 26 days until spring!!!

JAE

Legacy Member
Jun 3, 2007
I made the Chicken, Pesto & Tomato Flatbread for dinner. It was delicious and makes for a GREAT show recipe using $655 in product. It smelled like my favorite Italian restaurant in the kitchen. For dessert I made the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. We haven't cut into them yet. Soon!

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I made the Thai Peanut Chicken Stir-Fry Salad. Good flavors, but I'm not that fond of the baby corn. Also, I really didn't like eating it with lettuce. I would've rather had it with rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
minirottie
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views