• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....friday, November 12

In summary, the theme for "What's Cookin'...Friday, November 12" is Thanksgiving Favorites. You can RSVP for the event by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or checking their website. There will be exclusive discounts and offers on select products during the event. Friends and family are welcome to join and there will be live cooking demonstrations featuring Thanksgiving recipes and tips.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...TGIF:love::sing::thumbup:

Happy Birthday to cheffers.....nikked and purpleluvs3....have an awesome day!!!

Tonight for dinner I am making linguine with white clam sauce, garlic bread w/PC garlic dipping sauce, salad....and fresh fruit for dessert...or maybe I will grill some pineapple on the grill pan...hmmm Now I gotta get to store for fresh clams!!! and Italian bread!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!:chef:

yes someone please inspire me tonight we begin decorating for Christmas so it needs to be little work/cleanup

Homemade Pizza!

Ohhh I am coming to your house for dinner Barbara! Sounds fabulous!
We will probably bbq tonight! I am thinking pork chops, potatoes and asparagus all off the grill! Makes clean up a breeze! hehe!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Good morning and TGIF to you too! Happy birthday to cheffers and nikked as well, hope they have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and lots of love. Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious, especially with the added touch of grilling pineapple on a grill pan. I always love incorporating fresh fruit into my meals, it adds such a nice burst of flavor. Have a great weekend and enjoy your linguine with white clam sauce!

1. What is the theme for "What's Cookin'.....Friday, November 12"?

The theme for "What's Cookin'...Friday, November 12" is Thanksgiving Favorites. We will be featuring recipes and tips for creating a delicious and stress-free Thanksgiving meal.

2. Can I RSVP for this event?

Yes, you can RSVP for "What's Cookin'...Friday, November 12" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for registration information. RSVPs are recommended but not required.

3. Will there be any special offers or discounts during this event?

Yes, we will have exclusive discounts and offers on select Pampered Chef products during "What's Cookin'...Friday, November 12". These deals will only be available during the event.

4. Can I invite friends and family to this event?

Absolutely! "What's Cookin'...Friday, November 12" is open to everyone. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join in on the fun and learn some new recipes.

5. Will there be any live cooking demonstrations during this event?

Yes, there will be live cooking demonstrations during "What's Cookin'...Friday, November 12". Our Pampered Chef consultants will be showcasing some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes and sharing helpful tips and techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • pamperedbybarbara