• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, April 7

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7" is a cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on April 7th. It is open to everyone and can be joined by registering on the Pampered Chef website. The event will feature live cooking demonstrations, recipes, tips, and special offers on Pampered Chef products. Attendees can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from Pampered Chef experts, as well as have the opportunity to connect with other cooking enthusiasts. There will also be a Q&A session where attendees can ask questions and participate in the chat box throughout the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good afternoon, everyone!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer...SPAMSTIME.....have a great day today...

Busy, busy here!! Tonight I am making fresh linguine w/white clam sauce, along w/garlic parm. bread---make this in oven w/parm. garlic rub!!

Have a great day, everyone!:chef:

we are having homemade general tso's chicken. It is quick and easy which is what is needed tonight. My nephew has a track meet..so I will be going to that and we won't be eating until about 730-8

I am not sure yet,, I have my two granddaughters who were sick today and could not go to school, so it will definately be something easy for their stomachs.

It's the Chicken Pot Pie in the DCB...which looks perfect since it's rainy, grey and in the 50's today!

We've had a Family Date Day - just got home, and waiting for Thai Take-Out....Thai Peanut Noodle Curry, and Bangkok Fried Rice. YUM!

I made the Mac & Cheese recipe from the DCB cookbook. I used Gorgonzola cheese instead of the Fontina cheese, because I couldn't find fontina. I thought it tasted pretty good, but I'm not a fan of the dry, gritty type of cheese texture from the Gorgonzola. So next time, I think I'd skip it. Also, I kept thinking that next time I'd add some cooked bacon to it. I forgot to add the chives tonight. I remembered when I was dishing it up. :rolleyes: But I guess that's fine because my youngest son is super picky and wouldn't try it if it had that in there.

What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7" is a cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef on April 7th. It will feature live cooking demonstrations, recipes, tips, and special offers on Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7"?

No, anyone can attend "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7"! It is open to everyone who loves cooking or is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

How can I join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7"?

You can join "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7" by registering on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the Events page and select the event on April 7th. You will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the event on the day of.

What can I expect during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7"?

During "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7", you can expect to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips from Pampered Chef experts. There will also be special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products, as well as the opportunity to connect with other cooking enthusiasts.

Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7"?

Yes, there will be a Q&A session during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, April 7" where you can ask any questions you may have about the recipes, products, or techniques being demonstrated. You can also ask questions in the chat box throughout the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara