• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....thursday, February 3

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3" is a weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef featuring a different recipe each week and tips for using their products. To participate, you can register on the Pampered Chef website and receive the recipe and instructions. You do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate, but the event may highlight their use. Questions can be asked during the event through the chat function, and the recipe will be available on the website afterwards for future reference.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning......!!!:chef:

Happy Birthday to cheffers...kcmckay and chefjami83...have a wonderful day, today!!!

Tonight I am making.....leftovers...!!!! Last night I made chicken parm. with both extra spaghetti and cutlets because I knew DH would not be home and DS and DD loved leftover spag.....just place in skillet w/sauce and a bit of water, fry and then add extra mozz. cheese...yummmmm,I will probably make up a small batch of garlic bites too!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!

I'm making southwest steak and peppers on rice. Last night I made pasta primavera - hubby's not a big fan of pasta. So tonight's his steak night.

enchilada soup

Finally got my newest version of Gluten Free bread baked. It's cooling right now. Hope it's good!

I'm doing baked BBQ'd chicken with mashed sweet potatoes, green beans, and fresh homemade bread.

I call it Chicken & Biscuits, but it's from It's Good For You, the one with veggies, cream of chicken soup and Bisquick on top. Last night was easy enchiladas from a WW cookbook.

Going to mom's for meatloaf! :)

Leanna said:
Going to mom's for meatloaf! :)

My mom made the best meatloaf. I miss her cooking. She now lives in an assisted living facility. They do all the cooking for her. Her meatloaf though is one of those recipes I've never been able to mimic. Guess I can't figure out how to add enough love.

What is "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3"?

"What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3" is a virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef every Thursday. It features a different recipe each week and provides tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products.

How do I participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3"?

To participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3", you can register for the event on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive the recipe and instructions for the event.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3". However, the event may showcase the use of certain products and provide tips for using them in the recipe.

Can I ask questions during "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3"?

Yes, there will be a chat function during the event where you can ask questions and interact with the Pampered Chef host and other participants.

Will the recipe from "What's Cookin'.....Thursday, February 3" be available after the event?

Yes, the recipe will be available on the Pampered Chef website after the event. You can also find past "What's Cookin'.....Thursday" recipes on the website for future cooking inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pamperedbybarbara