• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, February 8

In summary, someone's birthday is being celebrated, and they are cooking dinner tonight. They are also making tacos tomorrow and lasagna the next night.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning....

Happy Birthday to cheffers....cookinforyou, lt1jane and Jennie4PC....have an awesome day, today!!!!

Tonight I am making shrimp in a red sauce over linguine, side salad for my fans and for me...I am having grilled salmon, brown rice and steamed baby spinach....ugh..gotta get working on those winter pounds that snuck up on me!:yuck::rolleyes:!

Have a beautiful day, everyone!!

My little guy thinks we've had too much meat lately, and he's asked for a Vegetarian Meal tonight. I'm thinking we may have bean burritos. He loves those.

was supposed to be pork chops and potpie bows..but I needed to make a doctor's appt for myself so I don't have time to make dinner..SO..Pizza tonight..and Pork chops and Pot Pie bows tomorrow night.

Dinner on the road tonight!!!! Woohoo! Heading up to San Marcos w/one of my team for our Spring Launch in the morning! I can't wait!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
My little guy thinks we've had too much meat lately, and he's asked for a Vegetarian Meal tonight. I'm thinking we may have bean burritos. He loves those.
Tell him you can never eat too much meat! :)

abigailhutch said:
Dinner on the road tonight!!!! Woohoo! Heading up to San Marcos w/one of my team for our Spring Launch in the morning! I can't wait!!!!!!
Wish I was going up tonight but we are leaving in the morning!

We were going to leave in the morning.....but we would have to leave at like 4am, and that just didn't sound fun! Sooooo we got a room at the best western for $70! hehe! Figure $35 each is worth it to get to sleep in! hehe!

wadesgirl said:
Tell him you can never eat too much meat! :)

Wish I was going up tonight but we are leaving in the morning!

Haha! I :love:LOVE :love: meat. I'm sure I could live on just meat. My little guy? Not so much. He's 6, and it's only been in the past year that he's eaten meat at all. I made a really good pork roast yesterday, and we'd had steaks on the grill the day before. He looked at the meal, and said "Oh, man, meat again?" He asked me a couple days ago if he could be a vegetarian. I told him that when he is old enough to cook his own meals, then he can be whatever he wants. He loves fish & seafood, and will eat chicken occasionally. He also really loves breakfast meats, which I remind him of when he says he doesn't like meat. But with all of his other food restrictions, at this point in his life, my main concern is that he gets enough protein. He can't have dairy...and he's just recently been able to add in nuts, so I'm careful about the quantities of those. Oh, and he also can't have soy. So, beans, and meats. I do make sure that we have at least one vegetarian dinner and one fish/seafood dinner a week, so he gets to eat a good variety of protein with & without meat. I wish he liked eggs more - that would help too.

i'm making a turkey ravioli tonight

Malinda Klein said:
i'm making a turkey ravioli tonight

Really???? Where did you get that recipe? :D;)

You'll have to let us know how it is!

Home made tacos tonight....whoops no corn torts, make that burritos. Lasagna tomorrow.

We're having bbq ribs, again. We eat a lot of meat here! I'm the one who could go without it but with a hubby and M.I.L. from Texas and three teenage boys meat rules.

ChefBeckyD said:

No bean burritos. When I went to the freezer to pull out beans to make them I saw some beans that I'd cooked to make baked beans. That sounded good, so we're having Smoked Sausage with Baked Beans, and steamed California blend veggies!

thanks for the Bday wishes! Hubby is cookin tonight :) garlic chicken using the grill pan and press, with garlic bread on the large bar pan yes no vampires here tonight :)

I made a beef stew tonight. The PC products that I used were the cutting board, the chef's knife, the batter bowl, the vegetable peeler and the spatula.

1. What recipes will be featured on "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, February 8"?

The recipes for this week's episode will be a hearty beef stew, a flavorful quinoa salad, and a decadent chocolate lava cake for dessert.

2. Will there be any special guests or demonstrations on this week's episode?

Yes, we will have a guest chef joining us to demonstrate a unique twist on the classic beef stew recipe.

3. Can I purchase the ingredients for the recipes ahead of time?

Yes, all of the required ingredients can be purchased at your local grocery store or through our Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any modifications or substitutions for those with dietary restrictions?

Yes, we will provide alternatives for gluten-free and vegetarian options for each recipe during the episode.

5. How can I access the recorded episode if I cannot watch it live?

The episode will be available for streaming on our Pampered Chef website after it airs live. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive a link to the recorded episode via email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara