• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wednesday, August 4

I LOVE many PC recipes...but when I saw this one, I knew immediately it was something that I'd never make. Cannot stand the smell/taste of salmon, and radishes are on a very short list of veggies I DON'T like! (along with green pepper, okra, and lima beans.):yuck:
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!:D

Happy Birthday to cheffer.......chefbard.....have a great, relaxing, day!!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of making the grilled scallops and shrimp--stolen from ChefBecky's dinner menu yesterday (thanks!!!)...and since I did not make the strawberry salad yesterday...I think that is also on the menu for tonight!!!

Have a great day, cheffers!!!!:balloon::love:

Grilled Turkey Burgers, with fresh tomatoes and green beans from the garden. I love Summer! :love:

Try mixing a few TBSP of BBQ rub in the ground turkey.... Fabulous!Dinner... I need to be in the car for 6 hours today and wont be home till 6ish so it's frozen pizza for tonight I think...

etteluap70PC said:
Try mixing a few TBSP of BBQ rub in the ground turkey.... Fabulous!

Dinner... I need to be in the car for 6 hours today and wont be home till 6ish so it's frozen pizza for tonight I think...

Tonight, I'm mixing in Greek Rub...that's good too.

I WILL try the BBQ rub, but I used that last night on the grilled shrimp and scallops, so I have to mix it up a bit!

Has anyone tried the BBQ salmon & Radish salad in the 29 minute meal cookbook? It is fabulous! The only downside is when you reduce the vinegar in the microwave, your house smells awful for awhile. But the results are amazing. Try it if you haven't yet!

ChefSandyR said:
Has anyone tried the BBQ salmon & Radish salad in the 29 minute meal cookbook? It is fabulous! The only downside is when you reduce the vinegar in the microwave, your house smells awful for awhile. But the results are amazing. Try it if you haven't yet!

I LOVE many PC recipes...but when I saw this one, I knew immediately it was something that I'd never make. Cannot stand the smell/taste of salmon, and radishes are on a very short list of veggies I DON'T like! (along with green pepper, okra, and lima beans.):yuck:

Glad someone has liked it and made it - I can use your experience when people ask me about recipes in that cookbook! :thumbup:

What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 4"?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...Wednesday, August 4" is the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan.

What ingredients do I need for the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan?

To make the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan, you will need chicken breasts, Italian breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, eggs, olive oil, marinara sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil.

How long does it take to make the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan?

The Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan takes approximately 30-40 minutes to make, including prep and cook time.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or availability of ingredients. For example, you can use gluten-free breadcrumbs or vegan cheese.

Are there any side dish recommendations for the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan?

Yes, some suggested side dishes to pair with the Easy Baked Chicken Parmesan are roasted vegetables, a fresh salad, or garlic bread. You can also serve it over pasta for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
TWine120
  • pamperedbybarbara