• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, August 3

In summary, "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3" is a weekly event where Pampered Chef shares easy and delicious dinner recipes through live cooking demonstrations on their Facebook group. Participation is free and viewers can ask questions during the live stream. While Pampered Chef products are not required, information on purchasing them will be provided during the demonstration.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, everyone!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffer....chefmeg...have an enjoyable day, today!!

Tonight for dinner I have been asked for an encore of Leftymac's pork skewers!!! Probably be making these w/wild rice, and a fresh salad.....I ate a strawberry spinach salad yesterday for lunch at my GF's house...yum!!! Thinking of making this instead of plain ole garden salad!!!!

Have an awesome day, everyone!!!! Enjoy the sunshine....it is never guaranteed!!!

Since my boyfriend has his kids his parents want to take us out to dinner. It is a good PA Dutch restaurant

Doing Shrimp and Scallops on the grill. And since you mentioned a Spinach Salad - that sounds so good! I think I'll do that with them, and fresh green beans from the garden!

ChefBeckyD said:
Doing Shrimp and Scallops on the grill. And since you mentioned a Spinach Salad - that sounds so good! I think I'll do that with them, and fresh green beans from the garden!

Becky how do you do your Shrimp and Scallops on the grill? I am just wondering because we love to do them on the grill but I would maybe like to try a new way.

In my grill basket - with garlic oil, and whatever rub I'm feeling like at dinner time. :) Love the Greek, Chipotle, Thai Red Curry, BBQ, Citrus Basil, Lemon Pepper....

Related to What's for Dinner...tuesday, August 3

What is "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3"?

"What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3" is a weekly event hosted by Pampered Chef where we share delicious and easy dinner recipes that you can make at home.

How do I participate in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3"?

To participate, simply join our Facebook group and tune in on Tuesday, August 3 at 6pm EST. We'll be live streaming a cooking demonstration of the featured recipe and you can cook along with us or save the recipe for later.

Is there a cost to participate in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3"?

No, there is no cost to join or participate in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3". It's completely free for anyone to join and watch the live cooking demonstration.

Can I ask questions during the live cooking demonstration?

Yes, we encourage viewers to ask questions during the live cooking demonstration. Our host will do their best to answer as many questions as possible and make the experience interactive.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 3"?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate. However, if you're interested in purchasing any of the products used in the cooking demonstration, our host will provide information on how to do so during the live stream.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara