• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, August 2

In summary, "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2" is a weekly meal planning feature from Pampered Chef that provides a complete dinner menu for Monday, August 2, including recipes and shopping lists. The recipes included are a mix of easy and delicious meals that can be made using Pampered Chef products, and they are designed to save time and make cooking dinner easier. This feature is available for anyone to access and use, and it can be customized to fit dietary preferences or family size. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or app, and weekly emails are also available for those who sign up.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...ugh...is it August already????:(

Happy Birthday to cheffer....altpeach...have a super day today!!!!!

Tonight for dinner is gonna be something rush, rush, rush......my DD starts cheer practice, and has a swim party beforehand!! Probably grilling some chicken rubbed w/one of PC's rubs, fresh veggies on the side and maybe roasted red potatoes---these I can do a bit earlier, because they taste yummy even when not hot...

Have a great day, everyone!!!!! (May,June...come back!!!!):sing:

Was going to do a fabulous high-heat roast in the oven in my DCB - only to discover that the oven isn't working.:cry:

So, the Roast is going into the crockpot. Not sure what we'll have with it.

Burgers on the grill

ChefBeckyD said:
Was going to do a fabulous high-heat roast in the oven in my DCB - only to discover that the oven isn't working.:cry:

So, the Roast is going into the crockpot. Not sure what we'll have with it.

Is it time for a new oven? That could be a good thing.....

leftovers from Buca di Beppo!

JAE said:
Is it time for a new oven? That could be a good thing.....

NO! I actually love my stove/oven. It's just the igniter - my Handy Man:love: already has it under control!

chicken cordon bleu... if i ever get around to making dinner...

1. What is "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2"?

"What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2" is a weekly meal planning feature from Pampered Chef that provides a complete dinner menu for Monday, August 2, including recipes and shopping lists.

2. What type of recipes are included in "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2"?

The recipes included in "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2" are a mix of easy and delicious meals that can be made using Pampered Chef products. These recipes are designed to save time and make cooking dinner a breeze.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to access "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2"?

No, "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2" is available for anyone to access and use. You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to view the menu and recipes.

4. Can I customize the menu for "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2"?

Yes, you can easily customize the menu for "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2" to fit your dietary preferences or family size. You can also substitute ingredients or add your own recipes to the menu.

5. How can I access "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2"?

You can access "What's for Dinner...Monday, August 2" by visiting the Pampered Chef website or through the Pampered Chef app. You can also sign up for weekly emails to receive the menu and recipes directly in your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • pamperedbybarbara