• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, August 17

In summary, to access the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 17" menu, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "What's for Dinner" tab, then select the date. The menu is customizable, with the option to swap ingredients, add or remove dishes, and adjust serving sizes. The recipes included in the menu are easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. All ingredients for the menu can be ordered directly from Pampered Chef's website. The ingredients used in the menu are fresh and of high-quality, sourced from trusted suppliers.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!!

No cheffer birthdays....:(:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner I am throwing on a steak w/rub on the grill, sweet potatoes, grilled asparagus and zuccini......and fruit for dessert....we are broiling here in NJ....:love:...so no cooking inside this week!!!!

have a great day everyone...stay cool....:balloon:

Cooler weather is coming Barbara! We finally have cooler weather here - so nice to have the doors and windows thrown open, and a cool breeze blowing through the house!

We did Grilled Fish and veggies last night, w/ baked beans.

Tonight, I have a show...so again, something quick and easy is on the menu. Teriyaki Chicken in the slow coooker, along with steamed veggies and brown rice. For dessert - orange jello w/ whipped cream for the little guy (special request - we found an organic kind w/o artificial food colorings) and fresh cut melon.

Making Chicago-style hot dogs. :) When we were in Chicago back in July, we came home with a bunch of the hot dogs (the REAL ones you use for Chi-style), and bags of Rosen's buns. HAHA! My MIL gave me a big jar of the sport peppers last year so I had canned them into smaller jars, for just such a night as this.

We are having Italian sub-style paninis & chips. Something quick so we can go see our puppy. :)

Meatloaf and potatoes.

Chicken & Noodle Stir Fry!Tomorrow -- grilled cheese with homemade tomato chutney. Yum!

sloppy joes, chips and homemade lemon meringue pie

Lemon Pepper Chicken Divan from More Weekday Dinners - Done! It was soooo yummy!

1. How do I access the "What's for Dinner...Tuesday, August 17" menu?

To access the menu, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "What's for Dinner" tab on the main menu. Then, select the date Tuesday, August 17 to view the menu for that day.

2. Is the menu customizable?

Yes, the menu is completely customizable. You can swap out ingredients, add or remove dishes, and adjust serving sizes to fit your preferences and dietary needs.

3. Are the recipes included in the menu easy to follow?

Absolutely! All of our "What's for Dinner" recipes are designed to be easy to follow, even for novice cooks. Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

4. Can I order all the ingredients for the menu directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can easily order all the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner" menu directly from our website. Simply add the items to your cart and check out as usual.

5. Are the ingredients for the menu fresh and high-quality?

Yes, we take pride in using only the freshest and highest quality ingredients in our "What's for Dinner" menu. We source our ingredients from trusted suppliers and ensure they meet our standards for freshness and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara